KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Daredevil

Daredevil
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

A rumor from Reddit said that the episodes Bullseye appears in he is "terrifying". I have nothing but high expectations for DD.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 9th, 2018 06:05 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

lol The one Netflix VP for S3 says that while the season is delayed (mostly due to Defenders, apparently, and the scheduling issues it caused), DD S3 is apparently a "return to form" for the Netflix guys. So, even they acknowledge that, for the most part, they have not really been living up to the standard they set right at the beginning. Though Punisher was good, and LC S2 was also definitely a step in the right direction.

https://screenrant.com/daredevil-se...-premiere-date/

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 04:07 PM
TheVaultDweller is online now! Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Anyone can see nothing they put out touches Daredevil S1. And that includes Daredevil S2.

Tbh my second fav Marvel Netflix series was probably Jessica Jones S1. But S2 was just so damn bad.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 10:23 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

When does DD s3 drop?

Dare Devil is just about the best comicbook to tv adaption there is, imo. Season 1 was excellent, season 2 had moments of dullness - that horribly boring Elodie woman and the portrayal of Electra - but stepped up towards the end.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 11:35 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Probably around November/December. I'd assumed it'd be before IF s2, as it was announced long before that. But IF s2 is out in September, so this will likely only drop 2-3 months after (it's confirmed for 2018 though). I am guessing they swapped them around to get everyone past their 2nd season before starting on round 3. With the exception of Punisher, who is getting a 2nd season as well, but isn't really considered part of the "Defenders" lineup.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2018 04:27 PM
TheVaultDweller is online now! Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Anyone can see nothing they put out touches Daredevil S1. And that includes Daredevil S2.

Tbh my second fav Marvel Netflix series was probably Jessica Jones S1. But S2 was just so damn bad.

Yeah, but you normally don't admit it about your own products lol.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2018 04:32 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

All of the major shows have gotten their shows dropped this year. I wonder if they’ll announce a spin-off for next year aside from Punisher Season 2.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 4th, 2018 05:42 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ A new spin off? No chance, because Marvel will only be creating new content for the Disney streaming service from next year.

But as far as the existing Defenders goes, they must be sharing the rights to these shows with Netflix.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 12:47 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Second teaser released
Release date: Oct 19th, 2019

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/0...easer-released/

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 07:32 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Oh shit, Oct 19th. That's soon.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 11:21 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Man, I cant wait. This season is gonna be nuts

PWNT

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 12:01 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

First proper look at white-suited Kingpin:

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 06:08 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Man, I cant wait. This season is gonna be nuts

I hope so. S2 was a step down from S1 for me.

And Marvel-Netflix has really dropped the ball lately.

But yeah looking forward to Kingpins return.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 11:32 AM
Impediment
Endless

If Bullseye is in this season, I truly hope that he’ll be as psychotic and demented like from Punisher MAX by Jason Aaron and Steve Dillon.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 05:02 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Sweet, give me more Fisk, less Elektra, or preferably no Elektra, she was terrible.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 08:41 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I hope so. S2 was a step down from S1 for me.

And Marvel-Netflix has really dropped the ball lately.

But yeah looking forward to Kingpins return.
Yeah, I agree. The first half that focused on Punisher was phenomenal. The entire ending and all aspects relating to Elektra were completely fumbled IMO. Season 1 was a better self contained story.

Originally posted by Impediment
If Bullseye is in this season, I truly hope that he’ll be as psychotic and demented like from Punisher MAX by Jason Aaron and Steve Dillon.
Yeah, definitely my favorite version of Bullseye to date. That rendition of Bullseye in this show would easily steal every scene he's in, and would likely be considered one of the best villains in the MCU.

Originally posted by BackFire
Sweet, give me more Fisk, less Elektra, or preferably no Elektra, she was terrible.
thumb up

PWNT

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 02:50 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

They seem to be taking an interesting approach with these clips. Not normal trailers or teasers, but more sneak peeks into the characters' heads before the season. Like, every trailer is shot from a specific POV, or to highlight a specific element. Like the split between Matt and DD from the first two, the black and white contrast from the other Fisk clip, and now this.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 03:12 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Hm.. makes it look like it's going to be non-stop action.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 11:26 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Yeah looks like it's gonna be a sprint all the way through.

Also, that Daredevil copycat is obviously Bullseye hired by Kingpin, right?

PWNT

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 02:18 AM
steverules_2

It’s gotta be

Kinda disappointed he didn’t turn up in season 2 to kill Elektra

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 11:14 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote