KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Daredevil

Daredevil
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 25 26 [27]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage

A rumor from Reddit said that the episodes Bullseye appears in he is "terrifying". I have nothing but high expectations for DD.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 9th, 2018 06:05 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

lol The one Netflix VP for S3 says that while the season is delayed (mostly due to Defenders, apparently, and the scheduling issues it caused), DD S3 is apparently a "return to form" for the Netflix guys. So, even they acknowledge that, for the most part, they have not really been living up to the standard they set right at the beginning. Though Punisher was good, and LC S2 was also definitely a step in the right direction.

https://screenrant.com/daredevil-se...-premiere-date/

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 04:07 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Anyone can see nothing they put out touches Daredevil S1. And that includes Daredevil S2.

Tbh my second fav Marvel Netflix series was probably Jessica Jones S1. But S2 was just so damn bad.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 10:23 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

When does DD s3 drop?

Dare Devil is just about the best comicbook to tv adaption there is, imo. Season 1 was excellent, season 2 had moments of dullness - that horribly boring Elodie woman and the portrayal of Electra - but stepped up towards the end.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 11:35 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Probably around November/December. I'd assumed it'd be before IF s2, as it was announced long before that. But IF s2 is out in September, so this will likely only drop 2-3 months after (it's confirmed for 2018 though). I am guessing they swapped them around to get everyone past their 2nd season before starting on round 3. With the exception of Punisher, who is getting a 2nd season as well, but isn't really considered part of the "Defenders" lineup.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2018 04:27 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Anyone can see nothing they put out touches Daredevil S1. And that includes Daredevil S2.

Tbh my second fav Marvel Netflix series was probably Jessica Jones S1. But S2 was just so damn bad.

Yeah, but you normally don't admit it about your own products lol.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2018 04:32 PM
carthage

All of the major shows have gotten their shows dropped this year. I wonder if they’ll announce a spin-off for next year aside from Punisher Season 2.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 4th, 2018 05:42 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ A new spin off? No chance, because Marvel will only be creating new content for the Disney streaming service from next year.

But as far as the existing Defenders goes, they must be sharing the rights to these shows with Netflix.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 12:47 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage

Second teaser released
Release date: Oct 19th, 2019

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/0...easer-released/

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 07:32 PM
Patient_Leech
Papa Emeritus III

Oh shit, Oct 19th. That's soon.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 11:21 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Man, I cant wait. This season is gonna be nuts

PWNT

Old Post Yesterday 12:01 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote