KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Spiderman returning in an MCU film.

Spiderman returning in an MCU film.
Started by: One_Angry_Scot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

^ Yeah they're not going to waste time on Spider-Man's origin. It will either be an after credit scene in Avengers 2 (probably too late for that) or Ant-Man, or it will be ignored in Cap and done as an intro scene in the next Spider-Man movie.

As long as they call him Peter Parker, there's no need to explain who he is in Cap3. Because we all know who Parker/Spider-Man is. Just like they don't need to explain to us who Batman/Bruce Wayne is in Batman V Superman.

If however it was Miles Morales, then people would be confused, and then a detailed explanation would be required.

Also I expect Spider-Man to have an Important role in Civil War (just like he did in the comics) but I don't expect him to have much screen time in it. And if he does, then he will probably just be replacing what was initially Black Panther's role in the film, so it wouldn't change much about the film itself, or take anything away from Cap. But it will make it an even more anticipated/hyped up movie.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ODG

They should just make a Spider-Man/Hulk movie if they really wanted to use Peter Parker so bad.

That would be sweet. But a duo movie might be difficult under their contract with Sony. Either Sony does a Spider-Man movie with Hulk appearing in it, or Marvel do a Hulk movie with Spider-Man appearing in that. But a proper duo movie like Batman V Superman or Civil War just wouldn't work under their agreement (I don't think).

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 11:57 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

It will be very interesting to see how they introduce him in Cap 3 because tons of TONS of people still have no idea he's going to be in it.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 02:49 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by JayDaDon
It will be very interesting to see how they introduce him in Cap 3 because tons of TONS of people still have no idea he's going to be in it.

They will know before it comes out, because he will be shown in the trailers, and all the movie news stuff will be talking about it.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 03:05 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cap 3 marketing for spiderman might be similar to Avengers marketing for Vision. Rest be assured, Sony's gonna make damn sure ppl know that their spiderman is part of the MCU though.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 03:18 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Shortlist of Director's for the new Spider-Man

http://deadline.com/2015/05/spider-...ony-1201421161/

^ I'm really gutted that it seems like Drew Goddard is totally out.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 09:58 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Firefly218
Cap 3 marketing for spiderman might be similar to Avengers marketing for Vision. Rest be assured, Sony's gonna make damn sure ppl know that their spiderman is part of the MCU though.
Yah....everyone wants a piece of that Marvel Money making machine right now....lol.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 6th, 2015 10:38 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Heard a rumor that the title for this film will be "The new avenger". If that's true, I like where this is headed.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 8th, 2015 03:18 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Am I the only one who just doesn't give a shit about this movie? This is the third Spider-Man we've had in 10 years and I'm not a fan of a young kid playing him even if he is supposed to be in high school.

Old Post May 8th, 2015 03:25 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ares834
Am I the only one who just doesn't give a shit about this movie? This is the third Spider-Man we've had in 10 years and I'm not a fan of a young kid playing him even if he is supposed to be in high school.

Yes, you're the only one

Old Post May 8th, 2015 03:47 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Well at least one person in the universe is sane.

Old Post May 8th, 2015 04:01 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well at least one person in the universe is sane.

Add delusional to your laundry list of handicaps.

Spiderman's Marvel homecoming is a big deal to millions of people for very sane reasons.

Old Post May 8th, 2015 04:24 PM
ares834

Wow, you always get so bitter when someone criticizes Marvel.

Old Post May 8th, 2015 04:27 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

mad mad mad

Old Post May 8th, 2015 04:31 PM
Darth Thor

He does, but he's right about this. People are proper hyped/excited for Spidey joining the Avengers.

In fact part of the reason people were fed up of Spidey, was because we've had enough of Solo Spidey. And people were just p***ed he couldn't be part of something like the Avengers.

Old Post May 8th, 2015 06:02 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Casual insults and comebacks seem worse on the internet, without the context of voice inflection or facial expression erm

I'm really not that bitter, I just enjoy shaming people I disagree with. So don't **** with me is the moral big grin

Old Post May 8th, 2015 06:38 PM
SamZED

I'd like to see Carnage some time in a Spider-man movie. Preferably after they introduce a decent Venom. Or just go the ASM2 game route.
Also get Bill Burr to play Cassidy. That'd be awesome.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 10:00 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

If they are going for a new SM trilogy, I want:

Part one: Kraven the hunter
Part two: Venom
Part three: Carnage

No more green goblin for now

Old Post May 11th, 2015 10:44 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Nah, Green Goblin is the best. Hell, he is probably the best comic villain Marvel can use right now. Bring on Iron Patriot and the Dark Avengers I say.

Would like to see Kraven and Venom though. F*** Carnage.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 10:51 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Im just sick of Green Goblin and Joker erm

Batman and Spiderman have the biggest roster of villains and most of them are great and interesting yet its always joker and green goblin. thumb down

Old Post May 11th, 2015 11:03 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

What are everyone's thoughts on Asa possibly playing Spider-Man? He doesn't scream Parker to me.

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...play-spiderman/

Old Post May 11th, 2015 11:09 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote