KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Spiderman returning in an MCU film.

Spiderman returning in an MCU film.
Started by: One_Angry_Scot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Unavoidable

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
Im just sick of Green Goblin and Joker erm

Batman and Spiderman have the biggest roster of villains and most of them are great and interesting yet its always joker and green goblin. thumb down
Agreed. It's like saying hey let's do Zod again for the Man of Steel.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 12:16 AM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

I say they go with Mysterio

Old Post May 12th, 2015 12:38 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

I want Scorpion, I actually did a video on this subject on my YouTube.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 01:53 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JayDaDon
G.O.A.T Ranger

Scorpion would be real cool to see onscreen. Its hard to say honestly because if they go with a super young spidey you gotta go with the villains he could handle back then.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 04:12 AM
JayDaDon is currently offline Click here to Send JayDaDon a Private Message Find more posts by JayDaDon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by ares834
Am I the only one who just doesn't give a shit about this movie? This is the third Spider-Man we've had in 10 years and I'm not a fan of a young kid playing him even if he is supposed to be in high school.
No, you're not the only one. I'd be more interested in the X-Men or Fantastic Four coming back so you could do Avengers vs X-Men or get Doom, Galactus, Silver Surfer back.

Didn't give a sh1t about Andrew Garfield Peter Parker. Couldn't give half a sh1t about a 3rd Peter Parker in less than 8 years.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post May 12th, 2015 04:37 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

Originally posted by ODG
No, you're not the only one. I'd be more interested in the X-Men or Fantastic Four coming back so you could do Avengers vs X-Men or get Doom, Galactus, Silver Surfer back.

Didn't give a sh1t about Andrew Garfield Peter Parker. Couldn't give half a sh1t about a 3rd Peter Parker in less than 8 years.

I agree, sans your Spider-man opinions (which are understandable).

Old Post May 12th, 2015 05:57 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by ares834
Am I the only one who just doesn't give a shit about this movie? This is the third Spider-Man we've had in 10 years and I'm not a fan of a young kid playing him even if he is supposed to be in high school.
Nope, you're not. Spiderman is my favorite superhero yet I don't give a shit about his inclusion at all. We've had 5 Spiderman movies in less than 15 years and the idea of having another origin-type story where he starts off as a whimpy kid and slowly progresses into a man is not something I'm looking forward to. **** the narrative Marvel's going for, at this point in Peter's cinematic career I want the man to have bitches and a full-time career. lol

Not taking into account the general spider-man/comic book fatigue.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 12th, 2015 07:07 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Inhuman

No more green goblin for now

thumb up

They can do Hobgoblin as an extra if they want. But screw the Osbornes and the Green Goblins for the next few years.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 07:20 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by ODG

You seem to be under the impression that Marvel had a choice of which franchise to get back and that they Chose Spider-Man. There was no choice. There was just an opportunity to negotiate on Spider-Man and Marvel went for it.

At one point there was an opportunity to negotiate for certain Fox characters (because Fox was about to lose Daredevil rights). And Marvel jumped in there offering Fox can keep Daredevil if they share the rights to Galactus and SS with Marvel. Unfortunately Fox were not having any of it.

Right now Marvel And Fox are in negotiations for a X-Men live action Tv series, so we'll probably find out later what offers were made for that one.

But let's face it, if there was Any Single character Marvel wanted back it was obviously always going to be Spider-Man (over say Wolverine or the Human Torch). And fact is we would have kept getting Spider-Man movies(from Sony) whether Marvel got him back or not.

Last edited by Darth Thor on May 12th, 2015 at 07:37 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2015 07:34 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

^ Understood. I just have no interest in Peter Parker right now.
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Nope, you're not. Spiderman is my favorite superhero yet I don't give a shit about his inclusion at all. We've had 5 Spiderman movies in less than 15 years and the idea of having another origin-type story where he starts off as a whimpy kid and slowly progresses into a man is not something I'm looking forward to. **** the narrative Marvel's going for, at this point in Peter's cinematic career I want the man to have bitches and a full-time career. lol

Not taking into account the general spider-man/comic book fatigue.
Co-signed.

Would have loved Miles Morales.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post May 12th, 2015 04:44 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Wow, ppl don't care about spiderman's introduction to the MCU? I never would've guessed.

Probably just internet group think, none of y'all are representative of the general population I don't think.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 05:44 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

SM is simply not needed.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 05:50 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JayDaDon
G.O.A.T Ranger

Originally posted by Firefly218
Wow, ppl don't care about spiderman's introduction to the MCU? I never would've guessed.

Probably just internet group think, none of y'all are representative of the general population I don't think.

Don't worry less than the 1 percent might have a problem with it.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 05:57 PM
JayDaDon is currently offline Click here to Send JayDaDon a Private Message Find more posts by JayDaDon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Of course the opinions of the internet are a minority and the real-life people who will flock to see Spiderman in the movies is a majority.

Just like the people who flock to Michael Bay films are the majority. wink

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 12th, 2015 06:01 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Also kids everywhere just love Spider-Man. More than any other comic book hero tbh. And since they're just kids, they won't be tired of him yet Lol.

And they'll absolutely Loooove it when they see their favourite superhero with the Avengers.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 06:15 PM
Zack M

It never was.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 06:26 PM
Zack M is currently offline Click here to Send Zack M a Private Message Find more posts by Zack M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
kids

Yeah, just kids.

stick out tongue

Old Post May 12th, 2015 06:26 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I kno rite?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 06:55 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

I rather see a Spider-Man movie where it jumps straight into the action skip the origin part.

Old Post May 13th, 2015 02:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji
I rather see a Spider-Man movie where it jumps straight into the action skip the origin part.

Feige's confirmed we don't need another whole origin story told, because people are very familiar with that. My guess is a couple of flashback scenes at most, something like what TIH did.

Old Post May 13th, 2015 11:11 AM