KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Would anyone like to see a Superman TV series starring Tom Welling?

Would anyone like to see a Superman TV series starring Tom Welling?
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Star428
Ok, my bad, PR. I miscounted how many asterisks u used.

You make it sound like a girl being a "****" is a bad thing. But, it's ok for guys to sleep around right? roll eyes (sarcastic) LOL. I'm so tired of that double standard and I'm a guy. I don't care even if she was a **** she still gave me wood every time I saw her. smile

Lois (the one from Smallville show, anyway), was not even in her league.

Glad we agree, Lana was awesome.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 11:02 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
I wasn't using the word that starts with S and rhymes with glut.

So no, nothing about any kind of double standard.

The word I had in mind, rhymes more with brunt. Or stunt.

Oh, ok. I considered for a second that coulda been the word you meant instead but I don't really see what's so bad about that either. I thought all girls were those. I get it though that u don't like her which is fine with me. Not everyone has the same opinions but I'm not sure what you mean by her "walking all over Clark". Granted, I haven't watched an episode in over a year at least but I don't remember her doing anything like that.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 11:41 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I find that they still play Smallville and set my dvr to record them. I miss this show a lot.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 11:50 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I find that they still play Smallville and set my dvr to record them. I miss this show a lot.

Well, I can watch any episode anytime I wish as I have them all on Blu-ray. But, I was taking a long break from watching them to do other things with my spare time because once I start watching them it's hard to stop. They're so damn addictive.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Feb 15th, 2015 at 12:07 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 11:58 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Glad we agree, Lana was awesome.

Her character can be a bit annoying, but she is unbelievably hot!!! I totally get why so many of the guys want her. I don't blame them!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 08:46 AM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

You just described 75% of all HS girls!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 11:05 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Originally posted by riv6672
You just described 75% of all HS girls!

What do you mean? Not all HS girls are hot!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 12:39 PM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

laughing

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 12:40 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
Her character can be a bit annoying, but she is unbelievably hot!!! I totally get why so many of the guys want her. I don't blame them!

She never seemed annoying to me. To me she was like a breath of fresh air everytime she showed up.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 06:35 AM
C-3POTheClever

She never seemed annoying to me. To me she was like a breath of fresh air everytime she showed up.

Personally, I actually thought Chloe was more annoying in season 3, the way she was just always whining about how Clark liked Lana & didn't like Chloe in that way. Does anyone see what I mean there?

Chloe was like a jealous brat in that season. She improves as a character later on though In the later seasons, I even like her.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 11:20 AM
riv6672

Character development. Its nice when you can change your mind on someone; when they arent static.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 11:29 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Oh, ok. I considered for a second that coulda been the word you meant instead but I don't really see what's so bad about that either. I thought all girls were those. I get it though that u don't like her which is fine with me. Not everyone has the same opinions but I'm not sure what you mean by her "walking all over Clark". Granted, I haven't watched an episode in over a year at least but I don't remember her doing anything like that.

I just didn't like how central she was to so much of what Clark did. I never felt like I could root for the character, or that she was someone that was good for Clark. If anything, I feel like she held him back.

And honestly, while I don't care that she slept with other guys, even Dean Winchester, the whole Lex thing was just ****ing awful imo. She was far too central to the show. I'm not even a huge fan of Durance as Lois, but I never felt like she was taking too much attention from Clark. I didn't love Chloe, but I liked her more than Lana by far.

Kristen Kreuk was hot, sure, but dammit if being such a ***** didn't put me off of her.

on another note, I also didn't like how they made Clark become Superman; like the Superman personality was something he had to take on. "Mild mannered Clark" is supposed to be the creation, not Superman.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 08:20 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I always thought of it as Clark becomes Superman, while Batman becomes Bruce...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 11:13 AM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
I just didn't like how central she was to so much of what Clark did. I never felt like I could root for the character, or that she was someone that was good for Clark. If anything, I feel like she held him back.

And honestly, while I don't care that she slept with other guys, even Dean Winchester, the whole Lex thing was just ****ing awful imo. She was far too central to the show. I'm not even a huge fan of Durance as Lois, but I never felt like she was taking too much attention from Clark. I didn't love Chloe, but I liked her more than Lana by far.

Kristen Kreuk was hot, sure, but dammit if being such a ***** didn't put me off of her.

on another note, I also didn't like how they made Clark become Superman; like the Superman personality was something he had to take on. "Mild mannered Clark" is supposed to be the creation, not Superman.

Well, I guess we have a difference of opinion then on wether Clark or Superman is the real person.. I've always thought of Clark as being who he really is. The small town farm boy who was raised by human parents who taught him human values.

As for Lana, as I said, I understand that you just didn't like her. But, I always looked forward to seeing her and listening to her talk. She also looked really good in a bikini.

Last edited by Star428 on Feb 24th, 2015 at 12:10 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 11:56 AM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, actually...she always looked good in anything to me. smile

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 12:12 PM