KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » EastEnders

EastEnders
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

EastEnders

The best Soap the BBC has to offer, and also one of the most bad-ass shows I have ever seen. If Grant comes back, it's going to be a lot better, and I can't wait to see who killed Lucy.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 01:39 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Phil is going to beat Max senseless. Max thinks Abi killed Lucy.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 11:18 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Phil is going to beat Max senseless. Max thinks Abi killed Lucy.

Yeah but Ben is the dumbest little twirp on Earth to sign away the Arches to Max. So Phil should beat Ben senseless.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 11:42 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Yeah but Ben is the dumbest little twirp on Earth to sign away the Arches to Max. So Phil should beat Ben senseless.
Phil would yell, threaten him, but I doubt he'd hit him. The only time Phil ever hit him was cause he threatened Louise with a burning teaspoon.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 12:08 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Phil would yell, threaten him, but I doubt he'd hit him. The only time Phil ever hit him was cause he threatened Louise with a burning teaspoon.

That's why I said he "Should" beat Ben. Even though he never would.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 05:51 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Speaking of, when is Ben going to stop being a *****. He can punch Phil, and when he was younger, he was a tough kid for his age, going after Peter Beale, beating up that bully. Kicking Jordan's ass, "You need slappin down!"

Another thing that has come into my mind is, what would EastEnders be like if Jamie Mitchell was still around?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 06:10 PM
Jmanghan

Either way, sucks that Nick Cotton died, and that Grant didn't return. That is the ONE thing they needed, and they blew it.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 06:11 PM
Darth Thor

So.... Bobby killed Lucy.

Did not see that coming!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 08:57 AM
Jmanghan

I did. The only one no one would suspect, and Jane is getting in trouble for it. sad

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 02:46 PM
Jmanghan

Also, Kathy Beale is alive. Of all things, that was the most unexpected things I have ever seen on any soap.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 07:56 PM
Jmanghan

Screw EE, you had one job! BRING GRANT BACK!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 10:58 PM
Darth Thor

Grant comes back once every few years for a few episodes. He's needed though cause Phil is just looking too old to be a threat to anyone now.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 03:47 PM
Jmanghan

Except Max.... LUL.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 04:18 PM
Jmanghan

So, tension going on between Ben, Abi, and Jay. Looks like Jay and Ben are eventually going to have a fistfight.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 03:35 AM
ForumPoster81
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 11:12 AM
ForumPoster81 is currently offline Click here to Send ForumPoster81 a Private Message Find more posts by ForumPoster81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Phil punched Max... SO much win...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 11:47 PM
Jmanghan

So, Phil is making a comeback.

He almost killed Vincent in a straight up fight. Maybe he was snuck up on, but he had SOME time to react.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 03:47 PM
Jmanghan

I overestimated this show a lot when I made this thread. It's not bad, but it certainly has problems.

I mean, Phil is pussy-whipped by Sharon.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 12:57 PM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

been seriously good lately.

The whole Shirley trying to drown dean in the bath had me like

Totally did not see that coming!!

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 06:14 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Fatboy and Charlie :'(.

That video on youtube "Farewell Fatboy" had me in bits.

No one is there for Dot now too.

So much has happened to that poor woman.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 10:29 PM