KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Majestic(WILDSTORM) VERSUS Hulk(DOC GREEN)

Majestic(WILDSTORM) VERSUS Hulk(DOC GREEN)
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I am about to go in the kitchen and see if I can make tin foil make the ripping noise.

Good luck. May you have a great journey filled with pleasure.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 12:01 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by -K-M-
It's amazing how carver thinks he is right making stupid comments like that

You're still amazed? I got used to it long ago.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 12:16 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

So metal rips?
I've literally ripped steel sheets before with my hands. Though that's with a starter cut but it's also accidental.

Those sheets get torn all the time too.

So I'd say yes. Metal can rip. Though it doesn't make a paper ripping sound like what you're thinking of because it's not paper laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 12:18 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Carver is really taking this exercise seriously. Must be carefully tearing the tinfoil bit by bit and analysing the sound.

That's why he's taking so long.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 12:46 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

He's got mics surrounding it recording and replaying it. He's probably wearing a lab coat and safety glasses too. Maybe some bunsen burners too heating up some odd colored liqids.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 12:51 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Oh he's probably s(h)ulking

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 12:54 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Paper doesn't rip in his hands, it gets carved.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 12:55 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Paper doesn't rip in his hands, it gets carved.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 01:00 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I'd reckon carver doesn't even know any sounds besides carving. The guy read pop and he just likened it to a random foreign sound.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 01:09 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

It might sound like "RRRUNCH".... Well at least something that has a vibranium core with adamantium plating.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 01:13 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Before I was exiled Carver was evolving at an alarming rate. Pitting posters against each other, providing scans to win debates.

What happened

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 01:20 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Before I was exiled Carver was evolving at an alarming rate. Pitting posters against each other, providing scans to win debates.

What happened

Originally posted by Delta1938
I'm going to punch you in your stupid face, and break your stupid nose.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 01:25 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Delta1938

You are clearly the Ebola of KMC!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 01:34 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You are clearly the Ebola of KMC!

That would mean I've actually had some type of impact, unlike you. Don't you have Bada to find and hump his leg ya ankle biter?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 01:47 AM
carver9

I tried ripping metal...just wouldn't work for me.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 01:48 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

You are both as bright, and smell as good, as your Hulk is weak.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 02:02 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

You either failed to rip tinfoil or you tried to rip a fork or something equally as retarded.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 02:08 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You either failed to rip tinfoil or you tried to rip a fork or something equally as retarded.

I tried to make the tin foil say rip but it didn't work. I then tried to rip metal but I realized that metal can't be ripped, only broken.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 02:22 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I tried to make the tin foil say rip but it didn't work. I then tried to rip metal but I realized that metal can't be ripped, only broken.

Since it's tin foil, I don't know WHY in the world you thought it would speak and say "rip" to you.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 02:24 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Deaf people can't rip paper. Carver has scientifically proven it beyond a doubt.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 02:35 AM