KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DoE Bane vs Darth Wyyrlok the Third

DoE Bane vs Darth Wyyrlok the Third
Started by: Trocity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

DoE Bane vs Darth Wyyrlok the Third

Can Wyyrlok's sorcery do away with Bane or does the big bald b***ard take the One Sith usurper down?

All out, neutral ground.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

Anyone?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 12:44 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Bane whips him tbh.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 12:47 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

If Wyyrlok is able to cast his sorcery, I believe Bane could be very susceptible to it. Bane is an aggressive duelist but Wyyrlok managed to hold off jar'kai beast Krayt in sabers for a while, similar to Zannah holding off Bane. I doubt Bane whips him, man.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 12:54 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sith'ari tho!! Happy Dance

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 12:55 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Wyyrlok is more skilled, not sure tbh

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 12:59 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
If Wyyrlok is able to cast his sorcery, I believe Bane could be very susceptible to it. Bane is an aggressive duelist but Wyyrlok managed to hold off jar'kai beast Krayt in sabers for a while, similar to Zannah holding off Bane. I doubt Bane whips him, man.

Bane prepared a lot to counter Zannah's sorcery. I doubt Wyyrlok will get him with that when she didn't. Especially when his best spell seemingly requires knowledge of the victim to be most effective. Wyyrlok did hold off Krayt, true. So he doesn't get completely stomped. Still a one-sided duel though imo.

Originally posted by ILS
Sith'ari tho!! Happy Dance

Don't be salty, child.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 01:05 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Krayt >>>> Sirak, Raskta, Kas'im, Zannah, Sarro

You're right its one-sided, a one sided victory for the guy who held his own to the superior Dark Lord and fighter

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 01:07 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 01:16 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

You're older than I thought

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 01:50 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

KMC's saltiest Bane fan calling the people who used to make him salty on a daily basis, salty. How ironic.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 02:45 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Nice fight thumb up

Power-wise I'm not sure, but in a duel Wyyrlok holds an advantage.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 09:45 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Because?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 09:50 AM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Holding off Krayt impresses me a bit more than Bane's dueling feats.

Not sure about all-out victor, though.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 09:53 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You don't think Bane could hold off Krayt a page?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 10:05 AM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Dunno.

What I know though is that Wyyrlok did, and it's a bit better in my book than Bane's showings.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 03:32 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Bane takes this one.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 08:49 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Probably not. Wyyrlok isnt a scrub like Sirak or Kas'im, plus with the advantage of Sith sorcery its a likely victory. Being a better duelist helps too, decent fight though Bane is just inferior

Last edited by carthage on Feb 16th, 2015 at 08:58 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 08:54 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by carthage
Probably not. Wyyrlok isnt a scrub like Sirak or Kas'im, plus with the advantage of Sith sorcery its a likely victory. Being a better duelist helps too, decent fight though Bane is just inferior

Seems about right thumb up

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 09:09 PM
Trocity

Bump, anyone else?

Old Post May 1st, 2015 02:20 PM