KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Creepiest crazy people to ever join KMC?

Creepiest crazy people to ever join KMC?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you think redemption is impossible for this fellow ?

Yes, considering the fact that this criminal is still lurking/stalking underage girls, despite the fact that various victims have outed him as a sexual predator and has escaped from London to San Diego to escape captivity/mob justice.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 04:47 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

River cus he's always changing his stupid sig

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 04:58 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
We talked about Oneness. Now, lets talk about everyone else.
there were a lot. Lots of people stroked my ego for making the mill thread, and for me being too cool for the mill thread....can't think of anyone else, it was all about the mill thread.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 12:04 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Yes, considering the fact that this criminal is still lurking/stalking underage girls, despite the fact that various victims have outed him as a sexual predator and has escaped from London to San Diego to escape captivity/mob justice.
So he lives in the states now ?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 03:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

last i read he was in texas, either denton or houston. and married to fallen.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 03:35 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Didn't he have some really good friends on kmc ?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 03:59 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

doubtful, guy was a prick.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 04:03 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by walshy
doubtful, guy was a prick.
Maybe my Intel was incorrect. I'd like to hear someone else share on this very compelling issue.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 04:05 PM
Bardock42

I think he got along well with some people.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 04:56 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

last i read he was in texas, either denton or houston. and married to fallen.

I see. So that pic of a blonde girl alleged to be his wife was fallen. I knew I saw that girl's face a long time ago from the member pic thread, iirc.

It's sad that TheMast is still stalking underage girls and posting harassing comments even after his marriage with fallen. I just hope he didn't pass his genes to the kids, if they have any.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 06:49 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

The last I read on OTBVA was that they found him on a forum where guys masturbate together to specific celebrities.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 06:51 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I see. So that pic of a blonde girl alleged to be his wife was fallen. I knew I saw that girl's face a long time ago from the member pic thread, iirc.

It's sad that TheMast is still stalking underage girls and posting harassing comments even after his marriage with fallen. I just hope he didn't pass his genes to the kids, if they have any.
pic of a blonde girl ? ider that

i'd like to think he's stopped now but its unlikely we'd find out

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 06:51 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I just hope he didn't pass his genes to the kids, if they have any.

That's not how it works, blud.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 06:52 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

pic of a blonde girl ? ider that

i'd like to think he's stopped now but its unlikely we'd find out

He hasn't. OTBVA exposed his recent activities just half a year ago, a year after he got exposed as a sexual predator. He's got various username accounts and is still posting the same crap about VS bras and how it compares to women's breast sizes. He's also openly asking for other guys to circle-jerk with him on female celebrities.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 06:58 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Bardock42
I think he got along well with some people.
So you're his pal.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 03:43 AM
quanchi112
Disney

He hasn't. OTBVA exposed his recent activities just half a year ago, a year after he got exposed as a sexual predator. He's got various username accounts and is still posting the same crap about VS bras and how it compares to women's breast sizes. He's also openly asking for other guys to circle-jerk with him on female celebrities.
What ?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 03:45 AM
rudester
Tommy

Lol

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 05:32 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

memories.

Oneness/KillaKassara was a great one.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 07:05 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote