KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

I bought the Ultimate Collector's Edition, which comes with the season pass, a few rare trading card game cards, which are the Warrior of Light, and a few others, the exclusive collector's steelbook which has the Warrior of Light on the front, garland on the back, the steelbook contains the game, the season pass, some stuff for Opera Omnia, and some ads for other games, a tracklist for the soundtrack which is included with the game.

Also the Warrior of Light rare collector's edition bust, and the Dissidia NT artbook.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Last edited by Jmanghan on Mar 6th, 2018 at 11:21 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 11:18 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Might get this game today

its on sale at a shop i normally go to.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 03:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Might get this game today

its on sale at a shop i normally go to.
It's not very good, there is a huge lack of content, the gameplay is a bit chaotic and the only way to advance the main story is to WIN matches.

I'm absolutely fantastic in one-on-one's, but three-on-threes are absolutely insane and I had trouble winning a match even on the lowest difficulty settings.

It can get... boring.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 11:41 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Jmanghan
It's not very good, there is a huge lack of content, the gameplay is a bit chaotic and the only way to advance the main story is to WIN matches.

Well you can do that online and also offline to get those Memoria items.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 07:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Well you can do that online and also offline to get those Memoria items.
Yes, but the battles are too chaotic to get ahold of. I bought the NT Collection which cost me $200 and I still can't get into it.

It's good for 1v1's, not as good as the original for me, but definitely good, but the 3v3 is just too chaotic to wrap my head around personally. I'd try blocking and succeed to counterattack, only to be attacked by all 3 people on the enemy side, and thats on normal settings against the AI, whereas I can absolutely destroy the AI in 1v1's and also destroy people in 1v1's online (when I can find people who are willing to do them :/)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 05:29 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Been doing the story mode and some online, Up to one of the summon fights in story mode and they can get ****ed.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 09:01 AM
Jmanghan

Been doing the story mode and some online, Up to one of the summon fights in story mode and they can get ****ed.
I have no idea how you could get into the game, as someone who loved the original game to absolute pieces, I could not find an ounce of faithfulness in the new game.

Maybe 3v3 isn't my thing but the absolutely mind-blowingly insulting lack of content also matters to me.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 01:34 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

3v3 isn't as hard as you're making it out to be.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 01:42 AM
Jmanghan

3v3 isn't as hard as you're making it out to be.
I guess I can't really grasp it then, I can't multi-task like that in a fast-paced fighting game like this.

Getting ganged up on is the WORST feeling.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 07:34 AM
Jmanghan

They could feature a new mode that would want me to come back over and over.

Big boss battles.

Fighting summons as a team, maybe with their own tiers and difficulties.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 12:21 PM
Jmanghan

Free Edition is out on PC and PS4 as of March 12th (if you live in America):

- In the Free Edition, you can play online and offline battles with four pre-selected characters. The characters change weekly.

- Story mode is not available in the Free Edition.

- Some aspects of the Free Edition differ from the full version of the game (in addition to the differences described above).

- There are two types of characters: the 28 from the full version, who appear in the weekly lineup for the Free Edition, and DLC characters, who won't appear in the weekly lineup. Please be aware of this when purchasing starter packs.

- You can battle online against users from the full version.

- You can carry over your Free Edition save data to the full version.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 09:33 AM
Jmanghan

I've been playing Dissidia Duodecim for awhile and I figure I might give this game another shot. I bought it, played it once and haven't played it since.

Seems like there might be a new influx of players as well so now's the time to hop back into it.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2019 05:30 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jun 26th, 2019 02:49 AM