KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Jango Fett vs Qui Gon Jinn

Jango Fett vs Qui Gon Jinn
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WildBantha88

Jango Fett vs Qui Gon Jinn

Who wins?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 08:38 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Might side with Jango, tbh.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 11:39 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Jinn imo. I don't think Jinn is lesser to AotC Obi-Wan. Even in late TCW Obi-Wan was performing about equal to Maul. So a lesser Obi-Wan in AotC should be somewhere around Jinn's level. And 1 on 1 without help from Slave One I think Obi-Wan could have taken Jango.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 12:16 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eh, AotC Kenobi could be better than Jinn based on his fight with Jango, more than anything. Jango's got pretty great feats for a non-Force user, so being able to beat him is actually a good thing to have on your resume. I'd say Kenobi has at least shown better blaster bolt deflection, durability and unarmed skill than Jinn, anyway.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 12:41 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Axle

I would also have to agree that Jinn wins this, and that without the help of lil' Boba in Slave 1, Obi-Wan would have taken down Jango.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 09:29 PM
Click here to Send Axle a Private Message Find more posts by Axle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote