KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Suppose Mace Windu had listened to Anakin

Suppose Mace Windu had listened to Anakin
Started by: Dark-Kenshin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Suppose Mace Windu had listened to Anakin

Indeed, in the last minute, the Jedi Master manages to come to his senses and keep himself from striking down the dark lord. Instead, they arrest him together so that he may stand trial.

(1) Does Anakin still fall to the dark side? I guess he'd be expelled from the order, but with the cat out of the bag about him and Padme, he'd at least have more people to talk to about his visions as opposed to just taking advice from a Sith lord.

(2) Do all the Jedi still get killed as result of order 66 or does the delay in the order give the Jedi enough time to head back to Coruscant and monitor Sidious' trial?

(3) Does Sidious still succeed? I know he has control of the courts and the Senate, but not having Anakin as his apprentice throws a monkey wrench in his schemes

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 12:37 AM
Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Anakin fell for the Dark Side some time between TPM and AOTC. In AOCT he get to know him as a grumpy, arrogant, selfish brat.

"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 08:04 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Suppose Mace Windu had listened to Anakin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
(1) Does Anakin still fall to the dark side? I guess he'd be expelled from the order, but with the cat out of the bag about him and Padme, he'd at least have more people to talk to about his visions as opposed to just taking advice from a Sith lord.
Anakin was evil as of AotC, so... ship set sail, and all that.

(2) Do all the Jedi still get killed as result of order 66 or does the delay in the order give the Jedi enough time to head back to Coruscant and monitor Sidious' trial?
Yes. And then no, hopefully.

(3) Does Sidious still succeed? I know he has control of the courts and the Senate, but not having Anakin as his apprentice throws a monkey wrench in his schemes
That he got a broken robo-Vader anyway meant that a monkey-wrench was the end result regardless.

Also, yes, he still succeeds. The entire Senate unanimously applauded to the creation of an empire and the death of the Jedi based on nothing more than one scary freak's claim and absolutely no evidence. One coup attempt is deserving of the entire overhaul of society and the summary executions of thousands of magic peacekeepers who have been fighting your immensely retarded war on your behalf.

Every single senator is clinically brain dead. Sidious won before the opening crawl of TPM had passed.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 06:05 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Well actually Sidious did have evidence, IIRC he had a holo recording of the incident and tweaked it to make the Jedi look bad.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 06:26 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yeah I'll get right around to throwing my support behind the radical and totally out of left-field move of dissolving a 25,000 year old Republic and replacing it with an empire headed by a monster-face in a black cloak, along with the trial-less mass-murder of thousands of men, women, and children of the magic monk order who have done nothing so far but protect us, based upon the flimsy evidence of an audio file from said monster-face's personal office that couldn't have POSSIBLY been doctored...

right after I get out of brain surgery to remove my entire brain.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 07:21 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 07:42 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 09:45 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote