KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 3 Beyonders vs DCU

3 Beyonders vs DCU
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

3 Beyonders vs DCU

The 3 Beyonders goals are to take out everyone/everything in DCU. Can they succeed?

Their next target is DCNU.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 08:14 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

If the DCU is aware of the threat and actively fights back they can have a chance. However, this can only be settled when we learn how these Beyonders are actually defeated.

Hopefully it'll have something to do with Galactus holding a cosmic Captain America shield.

Marvel, make it happen.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 08:20 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

What Bentley said, if they do it like they did in Marvel, over a long time, they would come as far as they did right now in Marvel, if the DCU is aware of this threat, the combined power DC stomps them.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 08:26 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I wonder how the Gentry would do against the Ivory Kings.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 08:29 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeusExMachina

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Golgo13
I wonder how the Gentry would do against the Ivory Kings.

The Gentry are only universal....

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 10:57 PM
DeusExMachina is currently offline Click here to Send DeusExMachina a Private Message Find more posts by DeusExMachina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeusExMachina

I honestly dont think anyone in Dc stands a chance against the beyonders, the presence owns, but nothing else does.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 10:58 PM
DeusExMachina is currently offline Click here to Send DeusExMachina a Private Message Find more posts by DeusExMachina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by VastoLord1234
The Gentry are only universal....

We don't know the full extent of the Gentry's powers. Like the one who actually commands them.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 11:21 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by VastoLord1234
I honestly dont think anyone in Dc stands a chance against the beyonders, the presence owns, but nothing else does.

The higher imps (World's Funnest Mxy and Bat-Mite) could stalemate them. Mxy did destroy the omniverse and with a snap brought it all back again with no problem whatsoever.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 11:22 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Yeah WF Mxy would imo win easily but he was a toonish character. From the "normal" ones, I think that Mandrakk reminds me of those Ivory Kings the most. I could imagine the Miracle Machine to beat them or the Cosmic Armor.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 11:36 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

The higher imps (World's Funnest Mxy and Bat-Mite) could stalemate them. Mxy did destroy the omniverse and with a snap brought it all back again with no problem whatsoever.

I honestly think WF Mxy would beat them.

Anyone in DC that's equal to Marvel's TOAA would beat them also.

Everyone else dies.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 12:19 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by zopzop
I honestly think WF Mxy would beat them.

Anyone in DC that's equal to Marvel's TOAA would beat them also.

Everyone else dies.

Yeah, Myxy's feat is still the best on panel reality warping feat of all time. He basically erased everything and this was before he was owning many of DC's cosmics like Spectre and Darkseid.

According to Op, Bane-Mite is above Myxy as he was owning a bunch of Imps, including Myxy.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 12:25 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Bane-Mite never fought Mxy. He beat a greatly weakened Bat-Mite and a bunch of other heroes/villains from 'Mite-World', but Mxy wasn't among them.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 01:15 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

The parademons will chase them away.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 05:24 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Diesldude
The parademons will chase them away.

laughing

No.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:07 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
What Bentley said, if they do it like they did in Marvel, over a long time, they would come as far as they did right now in Marvel, if the DCU is aware of this threat, the combined power DC stomps them.
That's not what Bentley said, but props on giving DC the win regardless, though

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:23 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

If the 3 Beyonders actually succeed in wiping out the entire Marvel multiverse, I can't see why they wouldn't do the same to the DC multiverse?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 10:11 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by Stoic
If the 3 Beyonders actually succeed in wiping out the entire Marvel multiverse, I can't see why they wouldn't do the same to the DC multiverse?

Darkseid Rabum Alal will stop them.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 10:25 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Diesldude
Darkseid Rabum Alal will stop them.

I loled thumb up

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 10:26 AM
operator616

According to Op, Bane-Mite is above Myxy as he was owning a bunch of Imps, including Myxy.

Don't recall saying that, tbh.

Either way, in the new continuity, nothing short of the Presence can stop them.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 01:27 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Yeah, WF Mxy I think would do it. But as said before he was a kind of special toonish character.

What about guys like Lucifer and Michael? The CA is also an interesting possibility because of the way it works.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 02:16 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote