KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 3 Beyonders vs DCU

3 Beyonders vs DCU
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
operator616

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Golgo13
Ah, sorry. Who do you think can take them in the old continuity?

Presence and GEB are the only individuals that have the established feats to take them on. WF Mxy maybe too.

Though if we're talking about the combined powers of DCU, im sure there is more than enough to defeat 3 beyonders. For example, imagine Lucifer, Michael, Synnar, all the endless, Anti-Monitor, Mandrakk, ZHP, etc... teaming up? Surely, they can take on those 3 Beyonders. It's just that there aren't any who can take them individually.

Btw, op and I were discussing Pralaya. If we are to believe her words, she would be above the Presence himself or herself. Justice League Dark.

Yeah, though like i said, id better not comment till the story ends. Because things like that (Pralaya being above God) tend to end up being hyperbole.

Still though; she seems to be at least a multiversal abstract form the looks of things. And the multiverse was confirmed to contain infinite universes in the JLD series unlike what Morrison seems to think.

Edit: Now that i think of it though; there are two beings in N52 apart from the Presence that have comparable power. Non (from Phantom Stranger's solo) was implied to be a direct enemy of the Presence and seemed to be well above Stranger/Spectre combined. And Father of the endless featured in Sandman Overture also had lots of implied power. Supreme-level power it seemed. Though either way, they don't have feats to confirm, so it's speculation at best.

Last edited by operator616 on Feb 26th, 2015 at 06:20 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 06:13 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Galan007

I'd have to give partial credit to TheGodKiller/Epicurus for the precog-call.

thumb up I obliged in my post.
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Isn't what you wrote just basically saying that the Beyonders are powerful though?

Considering the only things we knew about them were them fueling CCs and having a Beyond Realm... I can't see how that post says much tbh. Especially since it's always been a common page. And I've seen lots of posts many years ago putting them beyond LT.

I don't see the prediction tbh.
I was expecting a post where you predicted they'd wipe out the Cosmics tbh. That would have been something.

I never claimed clairvoyance here good friend. I agree "predicted" is not the proper term.

I rather think I formulated a reasonable theory as to why the BeyonderS were above all. (sans toaa)

It just so happens to have become a fact now.

But imo, in Kaminski's view, (where my "theory" stems from) the BeyonderS were at the top way back then,
while the LT was at the top of everything within Eternity.

I wonder if it's going to be explained how they went hogwild considering they were rather docile in acquiring Counter Earth. Maybe just everything added up and they had enough.

Yes, I'm very interested in where this is going.

Last edited by Mr Master on Feb 26th, 2015 at 06:41 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 06:29 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

OK.

Where would you pit a single Beyonder in relation to LT?

Also it seems Doom is going to be a large part of anything Molecule Man does. I have it as those two saving the day. The original Beyonder beating them somehow. Or them teaming up.
One of these most likely. Though it'd have to be plot out the ass.

Ron Howard being some new OC character (and not Beyonder) and eventually beating them probably with help. Maybe he's on the side of good in The Secret Wars.

And way at the bottom with my hopes and dreams is Thanos stopping them. Though Hickman doesn't seem to like Thanos very much. This is based off the end war shown in the Thanos Annual though.

It'd be funny if Franklin and Galactus teamed up and somehow overcame them too. But I doubt he'll copy that.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 06:40 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wasn't Doom and Owen doing something beforehand that could potentially take down the Beyonders?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 06:45 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It'd be awesome for adult Franklin to make an appearance--even if he doesn't do much. I mean, we already know for sure that he survives this whole incursion calamity, so why not use him..?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 06:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Where would you pit a single Beyonder in relation to LT?

I don't have the books, but even Galan's scans can't answer that decisively.

It might've taken 1 longer or perhaps 1 would've lost after a good fight.

Thing is, in those scans, that's all that was left, the LT, since ET/IF and friends got stomped.
So .. they jumped the LT. I can't say for sure. But the one battle scene depicts the LT getting overwhelmed.
Imo,
just cause the LT lasted for a while doesn't mean he was stalemating them, he was probably getting f'd up the entire fight.

Akin to Odin vs Thanos.

We've seen what CCUs and Cube beings can do, and that's supposed to be a little bit of their energy.

Also it seems Doom is going to be a large part of anything Molecule Man does. I have it as those two saving the day. The original Beyonder beating them somehow. Or them teaming up.
One of these most likely. Though it'd have to be plot out the ass.

Ron Howard being some new OC character (and not Beyonder) and eventually beating them probably with help. Maybe he's on the side of good in The Secret Wars.

I don't know what's going on but is Owen involved or being hinted as at-least? Cause that would be nice and make sense.

This is why I felt he should be the one.
Cause if Hickman is using SW history then he should know,
Owen became greater than the abstracts, greater than the LT who got smashed.
(Kaminski also had Owen evolve beyond CCUs, so this idea relates and works)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 06:56 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

They defeated LT easily though. One could probably beat him.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 06:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

All jokes aside those 3 beyonders don't do anything new. They plan, take out the powerhouses of the Universe out, one threat at a time, over a long period of time and take on the most powerful protector of the metaverse at the end (LT), only to be defeated by far less powerful beings, the heroes and a plot device.

It is not different fromwhat Anti-Monitor did in CotIE or what Mandrakk (and Darkseid) did during the FC. I wouldn't place a single Beyonder of those 3 above the Spectre at his best. Though 3 should beat him up like they did with LT. All 3 would fail against the comvined forces of the DCU, except if they take them out one after another, like they did in Marvel.

So it's fair to compare those 3 to AM or Mandrakk at their best, even if all those phucking Marvel zombies doesn't like it. .

But all i mentioned pale in comparison to what WF Mxy did with a phucking finger snap.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:01 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by carver9
They defeated LT easily though. One could probably beat him.
It was implied to be some great battle. Just because it lasted a page doesn't mean the battle lasted that long too.

Even if so, 3 LTs would certainly ruin one LT in a couple seconds.

Also, Molecule Man and Doom are going through a big adventure right now. Last we saw, Doom showed up Owen. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:03 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Mr Master
I don't know what's going on but is Owen involved or being hinted as at-least? Cause that would be nice and make sense.
New Avengers #26:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

New Avengers #27:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

New Avengers #29:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I'm guessing they'll return in New Avengers #31 with some definitive answers pertaining to Rabum Alal.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
All jokes aside those 3 beyonders don't do anything new. They plan, take out the powerhouses of the Universe out, one threat at a time, over a long period of time and take on the most powerful protector of the metaverse at the end (LT), only to be defeated by far less powerful beings, the heroes and a plot device.

It is not different fromwhat Anti-Monitor did in CotIE or what Mandrakk (and Darkseid) did during the FC. I wouldn't place a single Beyonder of those 3 above the Spectre at his best. Though 3 should beat him up like they did with LT. All 3 would fail against the comvined forces of the DCU, except if they take them out one after another, like they did in Marvel.

So it's fair to compare those 3 to AM or Mandrakk at their best, even if all those phucking Marvel zombies doesn't like it. .

But all i mentioned pale in comparison to what WF Mxy did with a phucking finger snap.

What are you talking about? They are literally killing 3 abstracts separately.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/224...30-020.jpg.html

Using their own power. Same with the Celestials. As shown here, one is handling a group of them and after this, we see one standing over mountains of Celestials.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/224...30-016.jpg.html

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:07 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

What are you talking about? They are literally killing 3 abstracts separately.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/224...30-020.jpg.html

Using their own power. Same with the Celestials. As shown here, one is handling a group of them and after this, we see one standing over mountains of Celestials.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/224...30-016.jpg.html

They don't fight all of them at once, Celesetials, LT, Abstracts etc.which means one threat at a time. Hope that helps you understand the scans better.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:10 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

That first part reminded me Adult Val is still out there. And with the connection to the female Swans that Ram Attack has it could mean that Ram Attack could be Val...
Plus the Swans have some crazy tech too. Hmm.

She realized the threat of the Beyonders and started trying not to lose.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:10 PM
Senor Cage

To bad the Beyonders didn't do it with a snap of their fingers like Mxy. shifty

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:12 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

To bad the Beyonders didn't do it with a snap of their fingers like Mxy. shifty

They are not that powerful obviously thumb up

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:14 PM
carver9

They don't fight all of them at once, Celesetials, LT, Abstracts etc.which means one threat at a time. Hope that helps you understand the scans better.

I don't think YOU understand the scans. It's one of them fighting a group of Celestials. The first scan shows them taking of 4 Abstracts.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:14 PM
Senor Cage

They are not that powerful obviously thumb up

It will be incredibly hard to top that.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:17 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

That first part reminded me Adult Val is still out there. And with the connection to the female Swans that Ram Attack has it could mean that Ram Attack could be Val...
Plus the Swans have some crazy tech too. Hmm.

She realized the threat of the Beyonders and started trying not to lose.
Which is actually a decent possibility, as Val 'inherited' the Council of Reeds' chamber/dimension at the end of Hickman's run on F4--which was essentially a gateway to ALL universes:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Mr Master

@Galan, thanx for the scans friend. Owen, the real Owen (not the Sentry losing clown) is back.

It's one of them fighting a group of Celestials. The first scan shows them taking of 4 Abstracts.

thumb up

One Big Mob
Dead

Which is actually a decent possibility, as Val 'inherited' the Council of Reeds' chamber/dimension at the end of Hickman's run on F4--which was essentially a gateway to ALL universes:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
This is now my number one guess.

Outside queer Beyonder anyway.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:19 PM