KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 3 Beyonders vs DCU

3 Beyonders vs DCU
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I don't think YOU understand the scans. It's one of them fighting a group of Celestials. The first scan shows them taking of 4 Abstracts.

Dosn't contradicts what I said, one threat at a time, or do you see those 3 fighting all Abstracts+LT+Celestials at the very same time?

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:22 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
This is now my number one guess.

Outside queer Beyonder anyway.
It'd actually make sense, as she'd feasibly have the means of accessing/destroying every universe... But I don't know what her motive would be..?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Dosn't contradicts what I said, one threat at a time, or do you see those 3 fighting all Abstracts+LT+Celestials at the very same time?

What I see is them fighting a gang of Abstracts. At one point they fought them individually, then they joined in together and took them out.

As shown here...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/224...30-018.jpg.html

One took out a group of abstracts....ONE. Then we see 3 taking on 4 Abstracts and killing them. Then they mud stomped LT without showing a sign of injury or fatigued. I don't understand the point you are trying to make here but it seems wrong.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:28 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by carver9
What I see is them fighting a gang of Abstracts. At one point they fought them individually, then they joined in together and took them out.

As shown here...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/224...30-018.jpg.html

One took out a group of abstracts....ONE. Then we see 3 taking on 4 Abstracts and killing them. Then they mud stomped LT without showing a sign of injury or fatigued. I don't understand the point you are trying to make here but it seems wrong.

It is just a true point but it's ok if you don't understand it, that at least explains your rather pointless rambling.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:33 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Galan007
It'd actually make sense, as she'd feasibly have the means of accessing/destroying every universe... But I don't know what her motive would be..?
Trying not to lose. Maybe she's just trying to make them go away by trying to lower the number of places for them to go.

Or she went mad after being there for a while. Val's always had a bit of a dark side anyway. Just a push in the right direction after a realization and she's full off the deep end. Same thing with Ulti Reed or the alt Reeds really.

I don't know. Though the whole "birth initiated the heat death of a universe" kind of pokes a hole in any known being except the Galactus Seed so meh. Of the known beings I'll go with her.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:34 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
It is just a true point but it's ok if you don't understand it, that at least explains your rather pointless rambling.

Glad you agreed they can take on a gang of Abstracts solo and win?

thumb up

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Trying not to lose. Maybe she's just trying to make them go away by trying to lower the number of places for them to go.

Or she went mad after being there for a while. Val's always had a bit of a dark side anyway. Just a push in the right direction after a realization and she's full off the deep end. Same thing with Ulti Reed or the alt Reeds really.

I don't know. Though the whole "birth initiated the heat death of a universe" kind of pokes a whole in any known being except the Galactus Seed so meh. Of the known beings I'll go with her.
If it ends up being the Galactus Seed, I will sue Marvel for stealing my material. thumb up

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:37 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Mickey Mouse will appear with a Keyblade and beat those 3 weaklings. My prediction.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:42 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

If it ends up being the Galactus Seed, I will sue Marvel for stealing my material. thumb up
The heat death and Galactus' words indicate it.

Yeah, it probably is it. No one else has initiated a heat death on birth and the seed being hasn't been birthed yet on panel.

I haven't been this excited about comics in a long time. Can't wait for the reveal.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:59 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

The heat death and Galactus' words indicate it.

Yeah, it probably is it. No one else has initiated a heat death on birth and the seed being hasn't been birthed yet on panel.

I haven't been this excited about comics in a long time. Can't wait for the reveal.

It's a shame we have to wait another 2 Weeks. I hope it is unique and not something silly.

As Hickman said that it is something we haven't seen before.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 08:02 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Don't really much about Valerie von Doom, maybe one of the more knowledgable poster can answer.

What has she ever done of note?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 08:02 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

It'd be awesome for adult Franklin to make an appearance--even if he doesn't do much. I mean, we already know for sure that he survives this whole incursion calamity, so why not use him..?

Well, yes. He will have some important place in the creation of NU Marvel post Secret Wars:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 08:58 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 12:34 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Just saw this:
Originally posted by operator616
And Father of the endless featured in Sandman Overture also had lots of implied power. Supreme-level power it seemed.
Hmm, I assumed 'The Father' was the Supreme Being/God, as he implied that he created Destiny's Book:

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 27th, 2015 at 01:07 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 01:02 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Well, yes. He will have some important place in the creation of NU Marvel post Secret Wars:

Franklin is Rabum Alal. evil face

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 01:37 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by operator616
Presence and GEB are the only individuals that have the established feats to take them on. WF Mxy maybe too.

Though if we're talking about the combined powers of DCU, im sure there is more than enough to defeat 3 beyonders. For example, imagine Lucifer, Michael, Synnar, all the endless, Anti-Monitor, Mandrakk, ZHP, etc... teaming up? Surely, they can take on those 3 Beyonders. It's just that there aren't any who can take them individually.

Yeah, though like i said, id better not comment till the story ends. Because things like that (Pralaya being above God) tend to end up being hyperbole.

Still though; she seems to be at least a multiversal abstract form the looks of things. And the multiverse was confirmed to contain infinite universes in the JLD series unlike what Morrison seems to think.

Edit: Now that i think of it though; there are two beings in N52 apart from the Presence that have comparable power. Non (from Phantom Stranger's solo) was implied to be a direct enemy of the Presence and seemed to be well above Stranger/Spectre combined. And Father of the endless featured in Sandman Overture also had lots of implied power. Supreme-level power it seemed. Though either way, they don't have feats to confirm, so it's speculation at best.

Did Non beat Spectre/ phantom stranger? I can't remember.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 01:42 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tar-Antado
Secret Dunadain King

Didn't Hickman establish Franklin and Galactus were going to be the only 2 left to witness the heat death of the universe? Maybe he'll follow through with that.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 02:11 AM
Tar-Antado is currently offline Click here to Send Tar-Antado a Private Message Find more posts by Tar-Antado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Golgo13
Did Non beat Spectre/ phantom stranger? I can't remember.
Non's minions beat/subdued PS and Spectre, but he personally did not. iirc.

Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Didn't Hickman establish Franklin and Galactus were going to be the only 2 left to witness the heat death of the universe?

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 02:49 AM
eaebiakuya

Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Didn't Hickman establish Franklin and Galactus were going to be the only 2 left to witness the heat death of the universe? Maybe he'll follow through with that.

But that would only happen after a billion years.

In avengers plot, things are ending sooner than they should.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 03:00 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Non's minions beat/subdued PS and Spectre, but he personally did not. iirc.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Nice. Love the art, btw.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 03:02 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote