KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Proteus Vs Manchester Black

Proteus Vs Manchester Black
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Proteus Vs Manchester Black

Classic Proteus with fresh body. Original Manchester Black.
No prep or BFR.
Battle in the middle of the desert, no other people around.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 09:09 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

no expression

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 09:10 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Are you one of those Proteus is all powerful and cant be beat guys?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 09:18 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Proteus Iron weakness is gone and he is a planetary level reality warper. His mind is keen enough to wipe Xavier out of it without difficulty. Chester gets turned into a pair or Nikes.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 09:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thats hardly classic.
I thought it was common to use that word for the most basic interpretation of the character.
Should i use the word original from now on?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 09:34 PM
DarkSaint85

If we argued solely powersets, sure. In character, Proteus is still a teen right? Chester has a chance to be a sneaky bastard.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 09:35 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I like MB, found him the most interesting of the Elite. He's very proficient woth a very dangerous ability, too.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 06:02 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

How did Proteus do against telepathy? Manchester was quite the powerful telepath.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 06:06 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thats what i was hoping to see debated.
-shrug-

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 06:15 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Thats what i was hoping to see debated.
-shrug-

Well your dreams appear to have been crushed. But don't slit your wrists!! Life is still worth living!!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 06:23 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Slit wrists or surf TV Tropes. I'll surf!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 06:26 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Slit wrists or surf TV Tropes. I'll surf!

Which is worse? Slitting your wrists, or dealing with trangirl?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 06:33 AM
DarkSaint85

If there is no body for Proteus to body hop into....

And Chester can survive as mental energy (can he)? He could win by outlasting Prot.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 09:01 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I've no idea about the former, but was thinking it might come down to the latter.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 10:55 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
If there is no body for Proteus to body hop into....

And Chester can survive as mental energy (can he)? He could win by outlasting Prot.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The him possessing his sister turned out to be her going crazy and thinking he took her over.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 02:10 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

A Scotsman vs an Englishman, Scotsman wins.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 02:14 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Historically speaking...probably not. huh

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 02:31 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

How dare you. mad

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 02:34 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 02:38 PM
riv6672

What? What?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 02:44 PM