KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry

Sentry
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Sentry

Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Sentry

Vs

M.Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Aquaman

Standard form, standard gear..I

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 01:57 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Team.

Sentry vs Manjobber alone is an ok fight.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 02:09 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Current Sentry beats them to death.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 04:57 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

current sentry trashes this team

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 12:35 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

As the op says standard form, team stomps

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 12:50 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan

yes

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 01:19 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 02:29 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

good catch thumb up

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 03:44 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Standard form? Its all up to WW. If the lasso works, Sentry loses. Otherwise he wins this.

Just for my own curiosity, what has Aquaman ever done to the OP that he would include him in this fight?

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 08:54 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Have you not been reading his book, or JLA since the reboot? His stock's gone up a lot.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 04:27 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry stomps

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 12:34 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by riv6672
Have you not been reading his book, or JLA since the reboot? His stock's gone up a lot.

To Sentry level? I'm to believe that he is going to be an asset to the team when he has no versatility or range attacks?

He is a weak link here. A walking brick that's not on the level of the other three.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 02:20 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Death Seed Sentry beats them handidly while monologing his divine mission.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 02:27 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by tkitna
To Sentry level? I'm to believe that he is going to be an asset to the team when he has no versatility or range attacks?

He is a weak link here. A walking brick that's not on the level of the other three.

Your opinion's definitely valid, though why you asked what you did i'm not sure.
Still, in the very first DCnu JLA arc, he and WW stabbed Darkseid's eyes out (temporarily) with their strength, speed, skill, and weapons.
If they can do that, they arent defenseless against Sentry.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 02:33 PM
tkitna

Originally posted by riv6672
Your opinion's definitely valid, though why you asked what you did i'm not sure.
Still, in the very first DCnu JLA arc, he and WW stabbed Darkseid's eyes out (temporarily) with their strength, speed, skill, and weapons.
If they can do that, they arent defenseless against Sentry.

Darkseid doesn't fly.

I like Aquaman and I realize he is written now to be able to hang for awhile against he big boys when there is a fisticuff, but within a forum battle I just feel he is out of place here. No big deal. A serious Sentry wins anyways.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 05:27 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Saying standard form would need a bit more clarification when it comes to Sentry anyway. Sentry doesn't have a standard. Standard could be used I guess to refer to Death Seed Sentry at the moment in which case he wins. But it would still need more clarification.

Sentry has quite a few iterations.

I'd like to ask Supermex what he means by standard with regards to Sentry.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Feb 28th, 2015 at 05:33 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 05:31 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Saying standard form would need a bit more clarification when it comes to Sentry anyway. Sentry doesn't have a standard. Standard could be used I guess to refer to Death Seed Sentry at the moment in which case he wins. But it would still need more clarification.

Sentry has quite a few iterations.

I'd like to ask Supermex what he means by standard with regards to Sentry.

True true

I ment current (Sentry) vs MM, WW & AQ

All 3 Dcnu heroes in there standard form. Standard gear.

Same as in my Sentry, Hyperion, Blue Marvel, Gladiator thread.

Last edited by Supermex on Feb 28th, 2015 at 05:46 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 05:43 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Okay thanks a lot for the reply Supermex.

Sentry would win.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Feb 28th, 2015 at 05:49 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 05:46 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

I like to think this may be a valid point made by (Riv)

Your opinion's definitely valid, though why you asked what you did i'm not sure. Still, in the very first DCnu JLA arc, he and WW stabbed Darkseid's eyes out (temporarily) with their strength, speed, skill, and weapons. If they can do that, they arent defenseless against Sentry.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 05:59 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

What is stabbing Sentry's eyes out going to do?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 06:00 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote