KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » House of Cards

House of Cards
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

House of Cards

I didn't see a House of Cards thread so I'm making this one. Season 3 was released today on Netflix, voice your opinions down below of the show in general. Please do spoiler tags for season 3 stuff.

You like the show? Don't like it? Interested in it? LET'S DISCUSS, PEOPLE!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 05:50 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I'm currently on season 1 episode 3 (lol) and I like it so far. I like political drama stuff. I'm hoping I can catch up so I can contribute to some discussion that (hopefully) happens.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 05:52 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I thought there was a thread, anyhow. Great show, one of my favorites at the moment and learned today that Season 3 is now available to watch

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 10:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Eh, I didn't see one. And yeah, I'm on season one episode nine now and it's really just fantastic. You think season two is better than season one, Rob?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 01:50 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I'm on season two episode one and I'm currently in a state of shock [SPOILER - highlight to read]: that Zoe just died -- especially the way she died. R.I.P. Zoe Barnes.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 09:16 PM
ares834

Just watched season three and it was solid although not quite as good as the previous seasons. I was also disappointed by how slow the overall plot moved.

Last edited by ares834 on Mar 1st, 2015 at 03:08 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 03:02 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Oh. My. God. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: FRANK, CLAIRE AND MEECHUM JUST HAD A ****ING THREESOME

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 10:58 PM
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

Season 3 is a bit slow...although I love Mikkleson's performance.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 11:12 PM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Just finished season two. I hope Rachel doesn't get in any trouble for killing Doug. He had it coming for being such a douche to her.

AND LONG LIVE PRESIDENT FRANCIS J. UNDERWOOD!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 01:09 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Just finished season two. I hope Rachel doesn't get in any trouble for killing Doug. He had it coming for being such a douche to her.

Having seen Season 3, I will say to this post: laughing laughing out loud

Anyways, Claire is pissing me the phuck off right now [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Her outburst at the Kremlin caused an international crisis.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 11:14 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

They say only one more season. Hmmmmm. Intriguing finale.

Last edited by AbnormalButSane on Mar 3rd, 2015 at 03:07 AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 03:05 AM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Well, I guess Doug's alive. *sigh* I want Rachel to bash his head in again.

And only one more season? That sucks. This show's great, but I guess it can't go on forever.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 05:08 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Over half way through season 3, love this show

I'm fine with it ending after one more season, would rather it end while it's great than have them drag it into a pile of steaming shit

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 08:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

I agree. I can really only see it going for one more season. Better to stay on top when you end.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 08:47 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

That debate between Dunbar, Jackie and Frank was awesome. I would have definitely voted for Dunbar, lol.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 02:50 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

So is Frank actually secretly[SPOILER - highlight to read]: gay and not bi, seems he implied it with his talk Tom Yates

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 08:54 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Just finished season 3. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I'm glad Claire's leaving Frank. He deserves it for talking to her like that. And you guys have NO IDEA how bad I want to bash Doug's face in. I want to strangle him.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 09:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Bah, Doug's one of the more interesting characters.

I had guessed the cliffhanger would be Claire either [SPOILER - highlight to read]: killing herself or leaving Frank.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 05:49 PM
The_Tempest

Season 3 wasn't meh.

I appreciated the idea behind making Frank more likable but this show desperately needs to give him a more formidable enemy. Petrov was about as close as you get. Hopefully next season we get the Holmes to his Moriarty, or vice versa.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 08:42 PM
The_Tempest is currently offline Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Bah, Doug's one of the more interesting characters.
I still want to bash his head in. *shrugs*

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 02:23 PM