KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 2016 Presidencial Race

Next President
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Joe Biden 2 4.55%
Hilary Clinton 17 38.64%
Martin O'Malley 1 2.27%
Bernie Sanders 5 11.36%
Jim Webb 0 0%
Jeb Bush 1 2.27%
Ben Carson 4 9.09%
Chris Christie 1 2.27%
Donald Trump 12 27.27%
Ted Cruz 1 2.27%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

2016 Presidencial Race
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

2016 Presidencial Race

Who's going to win?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 04:40 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I'm voting for Time Immemorial.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 04:48 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I'd vote for none of those people.

If I could vote...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 03:13 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gadabout

From this list....

I would guess it will come down to Jeb and Hillary with Jeb winning by the skin of his teeth...could be another major controversy...but personally this is how I ranked this list as far as my preference.

1. Bernie Sanders
2.0 Martin O'Malley
3.Joe Biden
4.Jim Webb
5.Jeb Bush
6.Ben Carson
7. Hilary Clinton
8.Chris Christie
9.Donald Trump
10.Ted Cruz

I have been a registered Independent for many years now. But I think at my core I'm conservative, however the group that is now claiming that tag is as far from me as the tag of liberal. Recently the Washington D.C. residents voted to decriminalize marijuana (@ a 70% for vote). But the guys crying about big government interfering or over reaching stepped in and over ruled that vote even though D.C. is not their "local district". It's funny how certain people are always crying about restrictive government unless it's something "they" want restricted.

Last edited by Gadabout on Mar 3rd, 2015 at 06:57 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 06:54 PM
Gadabout is currently offline Click here to Send Gadabout a Private Message Find more posts by Gadabout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lincoln sure aint runnin this year

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 06:56 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL. Maybe next year though. stick out tongue

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 06:59 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

There's a very good chance Hillary will win the Dem nomination should she run(rumors are she will).

Not sure about the Rep card. I am hoping Donald Trump wins the nomination, will be hysterical

Same goes for M. Bachmann and Sarah Palin, that has epic levels of comedy potential

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 07:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I WILL STAND WITH RAND

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 07:17 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Not sure about the Rep card. I am hoping Donald Trump wins the nomination, will be hysterical

Same goes for M. Bachmann and Sarah Palin, that has epic levels of comedy potential
Along with Ted Nugent or Ted Kruz.. It'd be comedy gold.

made by Scribble

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 07:32 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Ms Chelle
Along with Ted Nugent or Ted Kruz.. It'd be comedy gold.

I know it won't happen but a Palin-Bachmann ticket would provide beyond an excess of material for comedians

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 07:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Let's hope the GOP primaries are as funny as the last ones.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 09:13 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you yanks vote another Bush in you deserve every shitty thing that can possibly happen.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 11:11 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Third time's the charm?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 11:39 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

You're missing some big names. Particularly Scott Walker, who is maybe most likely to get the republican nom.

That said, I think Hil-dawg will win in the end.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 12:21 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Robtard

Yeah, but then they're one big media faux pas away from the Oval Office. No thanks. Just before Bush, there was this undercurrent of "he would be cool to have a beer with," and there was some sort of odd way in which that became a legitimate selling point for him in the election.

Then 9/11 happened, and the country was collectively like "Oh, right, the President has to do stuff."

This isn't a criticism of Bush. It's a criticism of the kind of mentality that roots for anything but the most qualified candidates on either side of the party line. I don't give a sh*t if SNL has a hard time with dry candidates.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 03:53 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SayWhat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Joe Biden with Corey Booker VP on the dem side. GOP Chris Christie and Jeb VP.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 04:20 AM
SayWhat is currently offline Click here to Send SayWhat a Private Message Find more posts by SayWhat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I don't see Christie getting the nomination. Opponents can easily attack him on the diversion of Sandy funds. True it may have helped seniors, but seniors who were his constituents.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 04:27 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

I hope you guys get a good one, for once.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 04:27 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Scott Walker and Rand Paul have a shot. Moreso, Walker though.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 06:00 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Does Ben Carson have any kind of chance? My conservative family members like his ideas and I really had never even heard of him.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 09:27 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote