KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Spider-Man: Homecoming

Spider-Man: Homecoming
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Spider-Man Marvel Studio's movie

I know we have a Spider-Man Back W/Marvel thread but this thread I'm thinking could be discussing the Marvel Studio's Spider-Man movie we're gonna get, so we could discuss a villain or villains which is sometimes the case. Also who would Peter Parker/Spider-Man, I dunno if they'll do Gwen again and then kill her off again but I kinda hope they do cause I'd like to see it done right, Brooklyn Bridge with Norman Osborn with a Green Goblin costume that actually looks like the Green Goblin.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 10:45 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I doubt they will do Green Goblin anytime soon, as I think audiences are pretty sick to death of the GG at this point. They've had a version of him in 3 out of 5 Spider-Man movies. And even the 2 films he wasn't in strongly hinted he was coming.

I think they should just jump straight into Venom now. Skip the bull crap 2-3 film build up to him. Do him properly and have Carnage as well. While that plot's going on a couple of minor villains like Shocker or Rhino can fill in the action (just like in the 90's animated series).

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 10:58 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

My dream scenario is...

1st movie : Kraven the hunter story
2nd movie : Venom done right. Meaning in the comics when venom appeared he scared the shit out of Peter. He knew his secret identity, Eddie was hanging out in his house with his aunt, etc. He was physically superior and also psychologically was a nightmare for Peter. Movie ends with brocks capture after spiderman beats him. He gets send to jail. Post credit scene : In jail Eddie meets cletus cassidy .
3rd movie : Carnage.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 11:23 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Give the audience something new.
Not a re-hash, slightly different version of the same villains already depicted on film.
I'm tired of reading which actor played the "better version" & lose focus on the story itself.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 11:36 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

venom

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 05:00 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

1st movie: kingpin
2nd movie: green goblin
3rd movie: venom/carnage

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 05:12 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
My dream scenario is...

1st movie : Kraven the hunter story
2nd movie : Venom done right. Meaning in the comics when venom appeared he scared the shit out of Peter. He knew his secret identity, Eddie was hanging out in his house with his aunt, etc. He was physically superior and also psychologically was a nightmare for Peter. Movie ends with brocks capture after spiderman beats him. He gets send to jail. Post credit scene : In jail Eddie meets cletus cassidy .
3rd movie : Carnage.
I want them to start off with Kingpin and maybe have Rhino, Electro, Scorpion, Shocker or Sandman (or if they want to mix things and introduce another Marvel character, Electra) as a henchman. Have Spidey exploring the criminal underworld and trying to stop the worst of it at it's source. This can be serious but somewhat lighthearted. No MJ or Gwen as hostage needed, no dark tone, just a great crime/super hero story and the opportunity for some good comedy opportunities for Spidey.

If they really need a love interest, bring in Black Cat just to have her unmask him eventually and give us the scene from Ultimate Spidey were she realized he was 15, goes WTF, and leaves. The fact that thats about as far as they went was always hilarious to me.

I always loved Spidey and Kingpins interactions in the Ultimate universe. They always made me lol. We need these Kingpin scenes in movies:

(please log in to view the image)

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/noma...70/original.jpg

We need this scene with his henchmen too:

At the end of the movie, give us some hint towards the Green Goblin to get everyone hyped. Then give us a proper Green Goblin in an amazing and darker toned movie in the second. The second is almost always the greatest super hero movie in a trilogy (Cap 2, TDK, Spiderman 2, X2, DoFP, etc..). Give us the Gwen moment here. Although, since that happened recently, it wouldn't have the same impact. Maybe change things up somehow.

After that, give us Venom (and maybe carnage) done properly or the Sinister 6 (as a two parter of course) in the third movie. I want Venom and Carnage in a movie together just for their interactions and for the potential awesome 3-way encounters with Spidey.

I have high hopes for Spidey's movies.

EDIT:
What are the chances that someone comes up with the exact same scenario right before me while I'm posting? Nibedicus you phucking wizard!

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Mar 1st, 2015 at 05:48 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 05:36 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 05:58 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Venom suit doesn't need to be an alien symbiote. The Ultimate Venom suit was awesomely done; a medical prosthesis that was designed to cure cancer, IIRC.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 06:13 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

would love to see Kingpin, but the ACTOR HAS GOT TO LOOK THE ROLE AND BE DAMN GOOD..

venom , meh

i'm sure marvel will think outside the box and deliver a kick ass story though

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 08:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
would love to see Kingpin, but the ACTOR HAS GOT TO LOOK THE ROLE AND BE DAMN GOOD..

venom , meh

i'm sure marvel will think outside the box and deliver a kick ass story though
The Daredevil show has already casted a Kingpin and it's in the same universe. We may not have our Spidey yet, but we already have a Kingpin.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 08:40 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Arachnid1
The Daredevil show has already casted a Kingpin and it's in the same universe. We may not have our Spidey yet, but we already have a Kingpin.

That guys is seriously scary.

Like, I'm not sure he isn't actually a psychopath.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 10:41 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Arachnid1

he should do a good job

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 04:38 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Impediment
The Venom suit doesn't need to be an alien symbiote. The Ultimate Venom suit was awesomely done; a medical prosthesis that was designed to cure cancer, IIRC.

Or they could use the alien symbiote and find a way around by not doing Secret Wars

they found a way around it for the 90's animated series.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 05:44 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Honestly, Ultimate Spidey did a great job of modernizing a lot of villains. I even liked Ultimate Goblin (nowhere near as much as the original of course, but he's great). Hopefully they take a lot of inspiration for some of the villains from Ultimate (Venom being the main one; not carnage though, keep him as the suits offspring, no clones).

PWNT

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 06:19 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

"Shrugs"

i've really been a fan of the ultimate universe personally in regards to Spider-Man.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 06:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

D'Onofrio as the Kingpin? Sweet.

and tbh, I much prefer the alien symbiote version of Venom.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 08:23 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah being an Alien Gives Venom that extra sci-fi horror twist. Plus they could start hinting/building towards it in GOTG 2. As long as a back story is done properly and not just some random meteor flying down from the sky landing right next to Parker - That's honestly what happened in SM3.

But yeah 1st or (at the latest) 2nd new Spidey villain should be Venom. Skip the 3 film build up, and leave Goblin well alone for a good while now.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 09:07 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

TBH most of these spiderman movies have sucked lately

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 09:57 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

That's Sony for ya.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 10:02 AM