KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Spider-Man: Homecoming

Spider-Man: Homecoming
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 54 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And to think they might give this new Flash the Venom symbiote to be Agent Venom, No thanks.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 02:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lol we all know you love Campea so much you're always underneath his table and at his house, when the feds come calling do not lie to them...

Not as much as you do. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 03:18 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Yah, I had some problems with the movie. Mostly Flash and MJ....but otherwise I enjoyed it a LOT more than I thought I would.

I'd give it an 8/10. Looking forward to more for sure, though mostly looking forward to him in actual MCU movies not produced by Sony.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 07:16 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Yah, I had some problems with the movie. Mostly Flash and MJ....but otherwise I enjoyed it a LOT more than I thought I would.

I'd give it an 8/10. Looking forward to more for sure, though mostly looking forward to him in actual MCU movies not produced by Sony.
What was wrong with MJ?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 10:02 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Zack M
Not as much as you do. stick out tongue

lol we all know you love him.. since you like to post his podcasts

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on Jul 19th, 2017 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 10:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

lol we all know you love him.. since you like to post his podcasts

You bring him up every other page. You're infatuated with him!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 11:28 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Why are people thinking MJ is Mary Jane from the comics, When its been talked about that she's not that character at all.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 01:59 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Because she be black, so must complain.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 02:47 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Zack M
You bring him up every other page. You're infatuated with him!

thats you... i am not the one who hinges on his every word like you... i am not the one who listens to his podcasts and praises him... you just upset i call you on it...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 02:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Her dialogue was cringe worthy and her acting was lame. Not sure why her race as anything to do with it, she just sucks

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 02:50 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by carthage
Her dialogue was cringe worthy and her acting was lame. Not sure why her race as anything to do with it, she just sucks
I disagree.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 03:01 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

New MJ was great. Her acting and dialogue was fine. Interesting character in her own right

PWNT

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 03:01 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Arachnid1
New MJ was great. Her acting and dialogue was fine. Interesting character in her own right
I agree.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 03:06 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Mindset
I agree.
(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 03:22 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Never mind.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 03:43 AM
Arachnid1

(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 03:49 AM
Senor Cage

thats you... i am not the one who hinges on his every word like you... i am not the one who listens to his podcasts and praises him... you just upset i call you on it...

You did it again. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 05:45 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: PENIS PARKER! PENIS PARKER! PENIS PARKER!

But jokes aside - a wonderful movie. Perfect Vulture. Loved it. And so well integrated in the MCU. Absolutely recommending it thumb up

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 12:15 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

so much for this not making any money..

$571 million worldwide...

guess that partnership will continue..

hahahahahahaha...

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies...iderman2017.htm

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 07:51 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I hope so. Was a good movie and I'm looking forward to seeing the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Scorpion.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 07:52 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote