KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Spider-Man: Homecoming

Spider-Man: Homecoming
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): « First ... « 51 52 [53] 54 55 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
so much for this not making any money..

$571 million worldwide...

guess that partnership will continue..

hahahahahahaha...

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies...iderman2017.htm

Hardly the 2.8billion Golgo promised though eek!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I hope so. Was a good movie and I'm looking forward to seeing the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Scorpion.

I want more [SPOILER - highlight to read]: still alive Keaton Vulture but would prefer him elsewhere in the MCU instead of a SM sequel.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 08:38 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

278million domestic. Not out in Japan yet (like Wonder Woman) and still no China release date.

Should have no problem hitting $300mill domestic and $800mill worldwide IF it gets that Chinese release date.

So yeah this is a win for the Sony/Marvel partnership because it's making more than both the TASM films (domestic and worldwide) and on a smaller budget to boot.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2017 05:03 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2
The doctor

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: When the building collapses on Spider-Man and he has to lift it off, is that a reference to when he did it in the comics?

The mad titan is here!

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 30th, 2017 05:41 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Yes.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2017 05:46 PM
steverules_2
The doctor

Originally posted by steverules_2
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: When the building collapses on Spider-Man and he has to lift it off, is that a reference to when he did it in the comics? When he had to lift that heavy machinery off of him that he was trapped under

The mad titan is here!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2017 05:47 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Thor

278million domestic. Not out in Japan yet (like Wonder Woman) and still no China release date.

Should have no problem hitting $300mill domestic and $800mill worldwide IF it gets that Chinese release date.

So yeah this is a win for the Sony/Marvel partnership because it's making more than both the TASM films (domestic and worldwide) and on a smaller budget to boot.

it is going to china in september i believe

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2017 06:48 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2
The doctor

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Yes.

Thought so

Meant to edit my post not quote it and edit, damn iPad

The mad titan is here!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2017 11:05 PM
tkitna

Going to see this tonight finally.

By Stoic
Ignore List - H1A8, Mr.Parker

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 01:21 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

Originally posted by tkitna
Going to see this tonight finally.

Have a good time.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 05:23 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

Originally posted by steverules_2
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: When the building collapses on Spider-Man and he has to lift it off, is that a reference to when he did it in the comics?

Of course it is. The Master Planner arc.

Real fans don't ask such questions, steve

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 05:24 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2
The doctor

(please log in to view the image)

The mad titan is here!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 10:02 PM
StiltmanFTW

Mmmmm you getting kinky with me again...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 10:23 PM
steverules_2
The doctor

The mad titan is here!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 10:37 PM
StiltmanFTW

Enough of the foreplay...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 10:45 PM
Darth Thor

Lol those are awesome gifs

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 10:50 PM
StiltmanFTW

About time, DT. Join us.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 10:52 PM
Arachnid1

A 60's Spiderman meme trail? IN

PWNT

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 11:02 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2
The doctor

I'm going to penetrate all of your rectums at the same time

The mad titan is here!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 11:51 PM
tkitna

Just got back and it was,,,,,meh. Holland annoyed me a little bit. I didnt care for the Spidey suit being almost as advanced as one of Iron Mans armors either. The fight on the plane was somewhat DCish as you couldnt tell what was going on. The ferry being split in half was stupid. That thing would have sank like a rock. I did love Keatons Vulture. Dude was actually pretty menacing. Nice introduction to Gargon.

All in all it gets 5.5 web shooters out of 10

By Stoic
Ignore List - H1A8, Mr.Parker

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 02:34 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Enjoyed this film. Keaton was great and Holland nailed the Spiderman personality, though I'm still of the opinion that he's just a tad too young, though that's not his fault, obviously. Look forward to the next one.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 04:11 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote