KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supergirl

Supergirl
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

And **** you, Maggie.

"If you come out, I'll date you." Douche.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 01:25 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

And anyone else think the Mon El angle is a psudo SJW storyline? A powerful white alien being pressured to use his power for a common good, when all he cares about is himself?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 01:36 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Parasite ****ing sucked

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 09:11 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
And **** you, Maggie.

"If you come out, I'll date you." Douche.

And even then, she went all "I can't date you since you don't have this kind of experience".

Originally posted by cdtm
And anyone else think the Mon El angle is a psudo SJW storyline? A powerful white alien being pressured to use his power for a common good, when all he cares about is himself?

I hate to think about it that way, but could be onto something...

Originally posted by carthage
Parasite ****ing sucked

He looked cool at least.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 05:17 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

wow what crap last night.. alex comes out and its a waste.... parasite was horrible .... and guardian, while pretty good, clearly he will be revealing himself to kara soon , oh and mon-el is another waste, hopefully he will improve

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 11:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

I want the legion of superheroes to travel back in time to slap everyone on this show for ruining mon-el.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 03:38 PM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I'm starting to dig Jimmy as Guardian.

The suit's way better than Diggle's. Might be the best look for TV superheroes, actually.

And the action scenes have worked for me better than Arrow's, too. Flows better, and feels more like something out of Avenger's.

I'd like to know more about that suit. Does it upload skills, ala comic book Prometheus's helmet? If not, how did Jimmy get his combat skills?

Does it make him stronger or faster?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 10:34 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Was that a Batman reference in the bar scene?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 02:23 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

at least the white martian stuff looks to be interesting

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 04:34 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Was that a Batman reference in the bar scene?

I wondered the same thing myself.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 01:50 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Glad they didn't get rid of Hank Henshaws character yet, though we barely got to see him in the episode. The Crossover next week should be pretty ****ing cool

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 08:17 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Why is Martian Manhunter always getting his ass handed to him? I mean has he won a fight against anyone? Cause he seems to lose...a lot

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 01:11 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Didn't he just kick ass against Cyborg SupermanHenshaw as a white martian?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 05:08 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Didn't he just kick ass against Cyborg SupermanHenshaw as a white martian?

Didn't supergirl knock end up knocking Hank out though? And as a white martian he still didn't do anything impressive, got distracted and taken out by an eye beam

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 09:27 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

last night's ep was total junk.. shouldn't have taken the whole show to set up the crossover..

also doesn't kara have super hearing but yet she doesn't know james is guardian.. that iis piss poor writing

Old Post Nov 29th, 2016 11:20 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, I watched this episode because it was marketed as part of the "crossover event", but it ended up being extremely disappointing, and did nothing to change my mind about the program as a whole. I mean, seriously, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I watched the entire episode, just to have Barry and Cisco hop through a breach in the last friggin' minute.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 02:58 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Ah, thank goodness. I only came here to find out if it was worth watching Supergirl for the crossover but since it seems a waste, I'll just watch Flash and then take it from there.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 11:46 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, the episode adds basically nothing to the crossover. The little bit it did is repeated on The Flash, so no reason to watch Supergirl just for the crossover's sake.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 01:29 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Lol that little bit gave Supergirl it's highest ratings this season. Higher than even the Flash has got so far this season.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 01:37 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Does anybody think sooner or later we're going to see Lobo on this show?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 01:41 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote