KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supergirl

Supergirl
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Definitely, 100%.

thumb up

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 03:45 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Forgotten how to do spoiler tags (I so seldom use them) so;

*SPOILER ALERT*SPOILER ALERT*SPOILER ALERT*

That agent tried too hard to show contempt for Lex, the twist of who he is was good though, I just figured he was somebody Lex had bought off. As soon as Jimmy was shot I had a feeling that it was Lena's assistant, although Lex never actually said who did the shooting. Weirdly, even though I suspect Eve of committing the shooting I never saw her working for Lex coming and I'm not sure why now. Lol.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 10:49 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The flashback episode was really good.
It really let Lex shine.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 09:49 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

Martian Manhunter is more worthless in this show than in comics.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2019 02:26 AM
BadMojoScootr is currently offline Click here to Send BadMojoScootr a Private Message Find more posts by BadMojoScootr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Didn't think much of him in the show prior, but as of the current season, I actually like the arc he's going through, discovering his true self. The run-ins with him and Manchester was more than they ever really did with him before.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2019 03:53 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I gotta admit, this was a pretty solid finale, and Lex was the MVP.

I love how every CW finale so far has tied into The Crisis. They are really going all in on this crossover.

Old Post May 20th, 2019 12:21 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeeep.

And Lena learning Kara Supergirl identity from Lex, ****ing called it. She really shoulda told her at some point earlier.

Old Post May 20th, 2019 04:27 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I know, she is going to regret the Hell out of that!

Old Post May 20th, 2019 09:16 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

It's baffling how this kind of Luthor on the show wasn't used in the Batman v Superman movie but instead we get Jessie Eisenburg and his Peewee antics. What Elseworld shenanigans be the Monitor pulling here? Well at least when he went out, he did it his way.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jun 6th, 2019 at 08:48 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 08:33 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeeep.

And Lena learning Kara Supergirl identity from Lex, ****ing called it. She really shoulda told her at some point earlier.

That was just annoying. Its like “just f***ing tell her!”

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 11:08 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

If Kara was duplicitous enough she can just tell Lena when she inevitably confronts her that she had already told her in the past but the knowledge somehow lead to global disaster and she and Flash had to reverse time and it was decided it was best if Lena didn't know. Lena is naive enough to believe that I reckon. Another problem with that though, besides Kara being a goody two-shoes is that Lena will probably only reveal to Kara that she knows her secret long after she has set into motion a terrible revenge plot that can't be reversed.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 11:21 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

As long as they kiss in the end, after all’s said and done love

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 11:42 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

^Acceptable.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 01:28 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Supergirl lost the skirt with a suit upgrade and has pants now... Kind of a weird surprise that’ll take some getting used to after being accustomed this long, but I’ll live. The show’s still got it otherwise, with a strong season opening. Lena I still like too, though I expect her to be more manipulative from here on despite still being friends with Kara.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2019 11:06 PM
riv6672

^^^I’m waiting for Lena’s high tech Lexi to take matters into its own hands.

I like the new outfit, too. And the hair.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 09:40 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

They sort of glossed over how the new owner of Catco managed to get them all to sign new 3-year contracts with none of them picking up on the small print clauses and seemingly before she even owned the company.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 01:31 AM
riv6672

I wondered that, too.

Not really digging Andrea Rojas. She’s like Cat w.out the moral compass. She exists in the comics, so maybe something will be done with her, but right now she’s just meh to me.
Julie Gonzalo is fairly easy on the eyes at least.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 10:08 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I don't think Andrea was meant to be likable, at least here...

"Capitalism is bad, we must revolt!"
*Jimmy quits*

Like how he got some opportunities the moment he left at least. Waiting for Kara to either quit too or do something more about that nosy British guy. Other than that, just waiting to see who the real big bad of the season is, but has been okay so far otherwise.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 10:33 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

@Riv. Yeah Julie Gonzalo is hot, prefer her as a blonde even though I prefer dark hair generally.

Laughed when J'onn was left one-on-one with Midnight. Like he was ever going to win that battle without one of the women coming to his rescue.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 11:22 AM
riv6672

^^^so true re: J’onn. He’s often the show’s Worf. To his credit though he does manage to save the day/make a difference way more than Worf ever did.
My biggest beef w. him is all his plots are always so damn touchy freely emo-ish. Just kick some butt, guy, we’d all appreciate it.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2019 10:03 AM