KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supergirl

Supergirl
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 31 32 [33]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i wold think they'll have someone like powergirl guest star and then spin her off..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 12:33 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I like Stargirl but the Flash, Black Lightning, and Legends can end too. Bring in new stuff.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 01:06 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Forgot to post about it earlier, but looks like Supergirl is ending, with the next season being its last.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/22/ente...ding/index.html

Has mostly run its course at this point, so good to end it before it gets worse again. I expect a decent sendoff with Lex and all at least.

Mostly concerned what Supergirl's cancellation means for the status of the Arrowverse, not so much her show itself ending. I mean we just had Arrow that ended not long ago. Well, feels longer than it has thanks to covid, but still, wouldn't of expected another show to end this soon after it.

For the better though if shows we've had for awhile like Supergirl ending brings in more fresh blood produced shows like Stargirl.

I read an article the other day that pointed out the upcoming Superman series is essentially erasing large chunks of Supergirl continuity prior to premiering, so this announcement makes a kind of sense.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 08:36 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by riv6672
I read an article the other day that pointed out the upcoming Superman series is essentially erasing large chunks of Supergirl continuity prior to premiering, so this announcement makes a kind of sense.

Ha. So that's how they're solving the villain problem.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 12:38 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never really could get into the series. I saw maybe the first 8 episodes of the first season and then stopped. Since then the only episodes I have seen were crossovers.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 03:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by -Pr-
Ha. So that's how they're solving the villain problem.

Seems like it.
Personally i found the Supergirl show to be pretty bad, but i like Benoist as the character, and she had a great rapport w. Gustin’s Flash. I’ll def. miss seeing her.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 05:37 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

She better have some kind of major sendoff like Oliver at least, even if it isnt in a crossover.

Interesting how they be solving the villain problem for Superman.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 10:00 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tkitna
I like Stargirl but the Flash, Black Lightning, and Legends can end too. Bring in new stuff.
Titan's, Stargirl and Doom Patrol S01 were all great Doom Patrol S02 is a bit shit. But still all a million times better than the other DC stuff. The girl who plays Supergirl is sexy as **** though and I bet she smells divine. Sniff, sniff.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 07:45 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
She better have some kind of major sendoff like Oliver at least, even if it isnt in a crossover.

Interesting how they be solving the villain problem for Superman.

One more Flash crossover for old times sake would be great.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2020 08:44 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The girl who plays Supergirl is sexy as **** though and I bet she smells divine. Sniff, sniff.

This is creepy as hell.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2020 01:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Speaking of creepy, Benoist gave birth to her first child the other day.
And babies are creepy, all wrinkly and poopy and ew!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2020 11:47 PM
HulkIsHulk

Heard a rumour that CW is ending the show because of Benoist's leaked pics. If thats true, as glad as I am that this show is getting the axe, CW is doing Melissa worse than Hartley Sawyer.

And I think both this show and Batwoman could have been good if not for being super woke and dissing the male counterparts in worthless attempts to make the lead look better

Some of the characters were really.good

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Sep 29th, 2020 07:36 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Those pics were common knowledge before the show started so I don’t believe it was that.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2020 09:18 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Leaked what now?
-looks up-

... Oh. Have not seen/found any correlation of her show ending over that though. Link to this rumor, out of curiosity?

And yeah, while I liked this show thanks to the other characters for the most part, its level of preachiness got tiresome.

Congrats on her having a child.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2020 09:24 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
Speaking of creepy, Benoist gave birth to her first child the other day.
And babies are creepy, all wrinkly and poopy and ew!

Damn, girl is all stretched out and stuff down there now.

Didn't she bang Mon El

Daxamite/Kryptonian hybrid. Weakened by both kryptonite AND #2 pencils!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2020 06:01 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
This is creepy as hell.
If I wasn't married, I might fantasise about eating her pussy with some Fava beans and a fine Chianti. smile

Old Post Sep 29th, 2020 08:13 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

U can fantasize when married, you just can't act on it

Old Post Sep 29th, 2020 10:31 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

U can fantasize when married, you just can't act on it
thumb up As it is with TV female stars since Wilma Deering and Dausy Duke for me.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2020 11:46 AM
riv6672

Damn, girl is all stretched out and stuff down there now.

Didn't she bang Mon El

Daxamite/Kryptonian hybrid. Weakened by both kryptonite AND #2 pencils!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 08:46 AM