KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supergirl

Supergirl
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Interesting reveal on the true identity of Hank Henshaw on tonights episode.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 02:04 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

just watched tonight's ep... still this show needs improvement but tonight's ep was decent...

the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: martian manhunter reveal i knew already weeks ago

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 04:58 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

for the people watching this, how long did it take you to get over the overall feeling of cheapness the production of this show has? or are you just ignoring it?

I watched some clips on youtube and it just looks terrible. 'Flash' and 'Arrow' are on a network with a MUCH smaller budget, but both look like higher quality shows.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 01:02 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
for the people watching this, how long did it take you to get over the overall feeling of cheapness the production of this show has? or are you just ignoring it?

I watched some clips on youtube and it just looks terrible. 'Flash' and 'Arrow' are on a network with a MUCH smaller budget, but both look like higher quality shows.

Tbh I'm watching the show to try and justify to myself that powering through AoS had a point behind it.

Did you by any chance catch Red Tornado or what the show called Red Tornado. But Supergirl has "kamehameha eyes" so that's a thing.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 02:30 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

yeah, i watched the Red Tornado and Live Wire clips. terrible stuff.

also, i read that what she did to Red Tornado was supposed to be the Super Flare power that Superman just got in the comics. lol.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 03:08 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by marwash22

for me, since the beginning..

the best parts of the ahow david harewood and calista flockhart..

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 03:19 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well it is pretty sad considering this is on a bigger network.

Also that looked pretty tame for a Super Flare. Kamehameha heat vision sounds better imo.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 03:27 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

finally .... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Cat Grant puts it together about Kara/Supergirl

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 05:37 AM
Surtur

Why does her heat vision look so terrible? Who dropped THAT ball?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2015 08:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

I just keep thinking she is shooting ice beams out of her eyes like Bizarro.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2015 05:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

tonight's ep had way too many funny moments and pis

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 04:58 AM
wakkawakkawakka

I'm reminded once again that that action is not the best part of this show. no expression

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 05:17 PM
Darth Thor

Caught up to the mid-season finale. I've really enjoyed the last 3 episodes tbh.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
finally .... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Cat Grant puts it together about Kara/Supergirl

It's good for her character to put that together.

I'm just not sure how the show will work now. I though that was a pretty nice set up they had with her not knowing.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 01:08 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Caught up to the mid-season finale. I've really enjoyed the last 3 episodes tbh.

It's good for her character to put that together.

I'm just not sure how the show will work now. I though that was a pretty nice set up they had with her not knowing.

[spoiler]Hank was a Kara double when Kara and Kat were talking so now Kat believes Kara isn't Supergirl/{spoiler]

IMO they should have had Kat continue to know but hopefully things'll change later on

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 09:04 PM
steverules_2
The doctor

Bruce, you totally failed with that spoiler stick out tongue Guess you could say it was a SUPER fail

The mad titan is here!

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 11:43 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Hahaha lmao @ that spoiler job.

Has the show improved? I watched the first episode and I, well I hated it.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 06:32 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by steverules_2
Bruce, you totally failed with that spoiler stick out tongue Guess you could say it was a SUPER fail

to damn bad lmao hahaha

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 07:21 PM
Darth Thor

Damn you Bruce!

Originally posted by Henry_Pym

Has the show improved? I watched the first episode and I, well I hated it.

Yeah it's got a lot better in the last few episodes. The show really took its time to get going though.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 12:03 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 02:04 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage

I thought it was an interesting revelation that General Astra has held back in her fight with Supergirl. I don't really watch the series religious as I tend to come back and binge watch 2-3 episodes (weeks later), but the last episodes where they formed a temporary truce with Astra and her forces was interesting.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 07:09 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote