KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supergirl

Supergirl
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
[spoiler]Hank was a Kara double when Kara and Kat were talking so now Kat believes Kara isn't Supergirl/{spoiler]

IMO they should have had Kat continue to know but hopefully things'll change later on

This just made me dislike the show. They pulled the same crap stuff like this always pulls: oh this person thinks you are a super hero, obviously have your super powered friend dress up as you and be seen at the same time.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2016 09:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I don't think its that big of a deal. Arrow and Flash did the same thing, though it didn't really work in Flash.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2016 10:11 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

best thing about the show is david harewood....

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I don't think its that big of a deal. Arrow and Flash did the same thing, though it didn't really work in Flash.

true but its better if the right people know though

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 20th, 2016 10:41 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

last nights ep was pretty decent..

still rooted for Bizzaro lol

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 08:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

This episode wasn't too bad. Still want to know how Kara has earrings.

So does next week's episode mean that this show will get [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Mongul

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 02:12 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

not a surprise at all..

Grant Gustin appears on Supergirl..

http://deadline.com/2016/02/supergi...rch-1201695796/

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 07:16 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm catching up with this and it's decent but the fight with Red Tornado where she goes all primal scream on him was actually pretty legit intense. Major kudos to the actress, that was spectacular.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 09:24 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

This show is so badass

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 06:57 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

This show is okay, one for the younger, newer fans I suspect. I do however think that Melissa Benoist is cute as fook though. She has an absolutely stunning smile. I could pretty much watch this show on mute TBH.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Feb 11th, 2016 10:10 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by samhain
This show is okay, one for the younger, newer fans I suspect. I do however think that Melissa Benoist is cute as fook though. She has an absolutely stunning smile. I could pretty much watch this show on mute TBH.

her hotness can't save it stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 11th, 2016 07:35 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

When is season 2 coming out?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2016 05:59 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tom Welling might be playing Superman on Supergirl.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2016 02:09 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Tom Welling might be playing Superman on Supergirl.

I hope not

Old Post Feb 17th, 2016 03:29 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I'd prefer a new actor to play Superman, although it is working quite well just having him show up and it's all blurry because she's been knocked about a bit or he has his back to the sun and he's wrapped in shadow.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Feb 21st, 2016 02:09 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
This show is so badass

Agreed, my restricted friend.

Also, Manjobber! Fook Worf, they should tear down the Worf Effect trope and create "The Manjobber". laughing out loud

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2016 03:07 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I think that this is a good show. I recall how wretched the acting for the Flash was in the first season, and I must say that the acting for Supergirl's 1st is superior.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2016 01:24 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Apparently Kara can pick up a million-ton key.

So that's good to know.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2016 06:10 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

And she's faster than Clark, that was surprising.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 05:28 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I was just watching The Girl who has everything, and when Kara and her sister are in that dreamlike state why didn't MM use his telepathic abilities?

Why couldn't he go into their minds and wake them up?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 05:43 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by carthage
Why couldn't he go into their minds and wake them up?

Black Mercy have significant telepathic defenses that even J'onn can't get through, maybe Professor X could but sadly he's in another universe.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2016 08:15 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote