KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supergirl

Supergirl
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Mar 9th, 2016 07:46 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

That promotional pic looks Charles Barkley "Turrible".

Why is Manhunter striking a Charlie's Angels pose?

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 9th, 2016 08:57 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
And she's faster than Clark, that was surprising.

Will make the Flash vs Supergirl race more interesting.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2016 07:45 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Will make the Flash vs Supergirl race more interesting.

flash will lose most likely because it's her show...

last night's eppy coulda been better.. she was other acting.. still the best thing is david harewood

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 15th, 2016 09:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Benoist killed it last episode.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2016 09:42 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

If I haven't mentioned it before, that promo pic for the Supergirl/Flash crossover looks like crap.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2016 10:02 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Was a good episode seeing MM sacrifice his job to rescue Alex, and the fight was cool if not odd considering how MM was beaten by Astra in an earlier episode. Supergirl needs to polish her fighting skills!

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 16th, 2016 09:43 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Good episode, really excited about ep.18 though with the flash

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 17th, 2016 12:16 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
flash will lose most likely because it's her show...

Nah. Worst case scenario for Flash would be a stalemate.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2016 12:09 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah. Worst case scenario for Flash would be a stalemate.

well that would be nice but won't be surprised if they do have Flash lose so Kara can look good

Old Post Mar 17th, 2016 06:36 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

well that would be nice but won't be surprised if they do have Flash lose so Kara can look good

That would shock me, because pretty sure the point of the crossover is to promote both characters.

Also I'm sure SG will already look good with the super strength and heat vision that Flash don't have.

A draw or slight speed edge to Flash would still make SG look better overall, but would also be fine for the Flash given we know he'll continue to get faster each season.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2016 11:04 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, This latest episode was off the charts.

Flash ended up in another universe which was Supergirls

Supergirl can run as fast as flash.

Now she is a speedster as well.

And the Kryptonians came back to take over the earth.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2016 03:45 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

7 Million viewers Live. That's the most exposure The Flash has ever had (not including BvS where his name was never even mentioned, nor was he properly seen in costume).

Shame though that Supergirl's ratings were dropping for the last 4 weeks, otherwise this could have been much bigger.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2016 04:32 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Haven't seen the crossover episode yet but more exposure for the Flash is always a good thing even if its on a show I don't really care for.

Though if this episode turns out to actually be good then I might reconsider watching this show again.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2016 05:05 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I tried to watch this episode, just because it was a Flash crossover, but couldn't sit through the whole thing. And it wasn't an issue of not following the plot etc. as I managed to get the gist of it pretty quickly. I just couldn't get into it, and found Supergirl kind of irritating. Guess the show just isn't for me.

Also, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: let's toss a lightning bolt at a person described as living electricity. That's surely the way to defeat her. Way to look like a dumbass, Barry. /facepalm

Old Post Mar 29th, 2016 05:53 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this show sucks so badly.. last nights eppy was crap despite the crossover. Barry early on was dumb which didn't make sense and end of the fight was horrible and laughable..

won't be surprised if the show gets cancelled or returns with a trimmed budget, or perhaps even gets put on the CW

Old Post Mar 29th, 2016 06:14 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I tried to watch this episode, just because it was a Flash crossover, but couldn't sit through the whole thing. And it wasn't an issue of not following the plot etc. as I managed to get the gist of it pretty quickly. I just couldn't get into it, and found Supergirl kind of irritating. Guess the show just isn't for me.

Also, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: let's toss a lightning bolt at a person described as living electricity. That's surely the way to defeat her. Way to look like a dumbass, Barry. /facepalm

To be fair to Barry, he asks if overloading her is a good idea and Kara runs off without anyone telling him that might not be a good idea. He also mentions that he dealt with a similar electric-villain and thats how he beat him iirc.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2016 06:29 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

So on a scale from Captain Cold to Robo Bees how badly did Barry job in this crossover?

Also if I didn't know any better I would've figured that Supergirl's budget was inferior to Flash's given what was in earlier episodes.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2016 06:41 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

this show sucks so badly.. last nights eppy was crap despite the crossover. Barry early on was dumb which didn't make sense and end of the fight was horrible and laughable..

won't be surprised if the show gets cancelled or returns with a trimmed budget, or perhaps even gets put on the CW

If you try watching the episode for what it really is rather then what you wanted it to be, you would see the episode between the two superheroes. They made a strong connection.

If anyone doubts this show, its a shame. This is as good or better then smallville.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2016 07:16 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
If you try watching the episode for what it really is rather then what you wanted it to be, you would see the episode between the two superheroes. They made a strong connection.

If anyone doubts this show, its a shame. This is as good or better then smallville.

lol... the show sucks, despite the crossover getting good ratings, there is no guarantee it will return... their only connection was through that crapshit known as glee. i'm surprised neither broke out through song hahahaha...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2016 10:25 PM