KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Masters of the Universe reboot

Masters of the Universe reboot
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, Thor is a poor-man's He-Man stick out tongue

mad

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 05:40 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

will smith for he man lmao...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 06:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Kazenji
As much as you disliked it, It got the Batman movie being good again after the shit fest that was Batman & Robin.

No, it made them popular again. wink

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 08:20 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by riv6672
No, it made them popular again. wink

What, Batman & Robin made the movies popular again?

your crazy.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 01:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Think he means Begins.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 01:39 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So he basically repeated what i just said....ok

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 02:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Read between teh lines!

popular =/= good

Begins wasn't his cup of tea apparently. I loved it the most as expressed, but can see why others wouldn't really care for it, especially if they were more a fan of the sequels like most.

Not sure how to feel about Goyer writing He-Man yet. Just hope this reboot's one of the better things in recent times his name is attached to.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 02:38 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Read between teh lines!

popular =/= good

And i said in my previous post Batman Begins made the Bat movies Decent again

Decent or Popular, Same shit different smell.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 02:46 AM
Darth Thor

BB massively increased excitement not only for Batman, but for the superhero genre IMO. Much like IM1 did.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 09:11 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Kazenji
What, Batman & Robin made the movies popular again?

your crazy.

Was talking about Nolan making Batman movies popular again, but not good. Those movies were meh. Bale was below meh.
The only saving graces in that trilogy were Caine/Freeman overall, and Ledger/Eckhart in the sequel.

But, enough ppl bought into them, and they helped pave the way for the DCEU.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:39 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Shame they couldn't of been the start of the DCEU itself; Baleman wasn't really JL/shared universe material along with the Nolanverse being too grounded in realism, but if the opposite was true, the DCEU would've had a muuuuch better start with the trilogy (minus maybe Dark Knight Rises) than it ended up getting with Synder's stuff.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 07:15 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Baleman wasn't really JL/shared universe material

Still don't get what the issue with that would have been. I mean what makes Batfleck better JL material?

I think it was more a case of not having Nolan's blessing to use him. He didn't want his creation tarnished.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 08:07 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Still don't get what the issue with that would have been. I mean what makes Batfleck better JL material?

I think it was more a case of not having Nolan's blessing to use him. He didn't want his creation tarnished.

I don't know. I guess the way they characterized Baleman post-TDK with the whole early retirement thing (which was a copout way to end the trilogy along with the cliffhanger of JGL being his successor) made it hard to picture him being a reliable part of the JL if it were to happen. Not having Nolan's blessing may have simply been the case though for him not returning, along with Bale naturally not coming back if Nolan's not at the helm, so guess it was just one of those things.

That said, yeah, there's nothing really special about Batfleck when compared to Bale's Batman, even as much as people liked hating on the latter after awhile.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 08:46 PM
Senor Cage

Is this still a thing?

Old Post May 15th, 2017 07:38 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, Thor is a poor-man's He-Man stick out tongue

Attachment: dbb99e8e3d2f1f2e969d84027f7bf76f0b4d3cf63e83a4847e2e8dba9641850b.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 15th, 2017 10:22 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Zack M
Is this still a thing?

I think it is

David S Goyar is writing the script.

Old Post May 16th, 2017 02:14 AM
Flyattractor

And apperantly Skeletor WON'T be in the movie.

yay for Sony holding on to movie rights because they are stupid shits.

Old Post May 23rd, 2017 05:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So Hordak then?

Old Post May 23rd, 2017 07:20 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

So ****ing Skeletor? Suddenly my interest in this has greatly decreased.

Old Post May 23rd, 2017 08:24 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I hope it's Plundor:

(please log in to view the image)

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Last edited by juggernaut74 on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:46 AM

Old Post May 23rd, 2017 10:43 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote