KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Toriko Vs DBZ

Toriko Vs DBZ
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Failed logic. Krillin and Nappa was above city busting unless you think Roshi and Piccolo (at a power level of 350) is more powerful than them since they have effortlessly destroyed moons. Also, Nappa wasn't even powered up or trying/putting effort into destroying that country...he did it with ease.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 07:23 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Failed logic. Krillin and Nappa was above city busting unless you think Roshi and Piccolo (at a power level of 350) is more powerful than them since they have effortlessly destroyed moons. Also, Nappa wasn't even powered up or trying/putting effort into destroying that country...he did it with ease.

No logic failed my good sir.

My Glossary:

Devastator being eradicating most life on a planet and causing massive structural damage at the point of impact. Raditz, Nappa and most Late Saiyan Saga and Namek Saga Z Fighters.

Destroyer being blowing up or causing enough damage to a planet's structure to make it uninhabitable. Vegeta, Cui, Goku, Zarbon, Dodoria and Ginyu Force.

Obliterator being Frieza or the Deathstar. And Super Saiyans.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 10:18 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Take that shit elsewhere and stay on topic, people.

Jirou was able to make the Earth in Toriko (Which is 50 times bigger than our Earth) stop moving with his bare fist and cause natural disasters to happen all over it. That puts any strength feat in the Saiyan Saga to shame. Midora also has atomic absorption with his tongue and his Appetite Energy can sweep across planetary surfaces. Ichiryuu's Minority World can control his opponent's gravity, mess up their nerves, and shut down their organs against their will. Saiyan Saga Dragon Ball characters get eaten for lunch (Literally) by Toriko's god tiers.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2015 02:13 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
No logic failed my good sir.

My Glossary:

Devastator being eradicating most life on a planet and causing massive structural damage at the point of impact. Raditz, Nappa and most Late Saiyan Saga and Namek Saga Z Fighters.

Destroyer being blowing up or causing enough damage to a planet's structure to make it uninhabitable. Vegeta, Cui, Goku, Zarbon, Dodoria and Ginyu Force.

Obliterator being Frieza or the Deathstar. And Super Saiyans.

thumb down

Old Post Mar 15th, 2015 04:47 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

I honestly don't know what point you are trying to make Carver. I was just showing that Saiyan Saga Krillin doesn't stand shit against Toriko. As the only one with feats to even compare would be Vegeta and Goku in that era (if that). Make a point or spare me.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 11:04 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I honestly don't know what point you are trying to make Carver. I was just showing that Saiyan Saga Krillin doesn't stand shit against Toriko. As the only one with feats to even compare would be Vegeta and Goku in that era (if that). Make a point or spare me.

I'm talking about your reference of power when it came to the characters you mentioned in your posts. Raditz being mountain busting and Nappa being only city busting. This is obviously wrong.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 12:31 PM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by carver9
I'm talking about your reference of power when it came to the characters you mentioned in your posts. Raditz being mountain busting and Nappa being only city busting. This is obviously wrong.

Yeah no shit Sherlock. But I never said those things. I said Nappa HAD a feat, Of destroying a city with a super. Not that that was the limit of his power. With some effort I'm sure Nappa could devastate the surface of a planet. Raditz could do it in consecutive attacks. I don't know where you get the impression I think Raditz is only mountain busting.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 04:17 PM
BeyonderGod

.......where we go with dbz logic...

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 04:52 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Over the ****ing rainbow usually.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2015 11:01 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Esomark
Why isn't this in the Vs. forum?

Anyways, Torikoverse is pretty damn over the top. They can easily take out Narutoverse, Bleachverse, and OPverse without breaking a sweat. How would they fair against DBverse? I'd say they would make it up to Namek Saga.
How beastly is that verse? I heard they have some crazy stuff going on there but I couldn't get into the series, same as Bleach but I do know about Aizen and a few fights here and there

Old Post Mar 17th, 2015 02:32 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Originally posted by psycho gundam
How beastly is that verse? I heard they have some crazy stuff going on there but I couldn't get into the series, same as Bleach but I do know about Aizen and a few fights here and there

Extremely beastly. Toriko and Horse King Heracles made a continent the size of our planet shake in their fight, Monkey King Bambina can skip entire mountains across the ocean and jump into the mesosphere with his leg strength, Joa vaporized a tsunami, Tengu Buranchi's combat speed is Mach 30,000, and I mentioned what Ichiryuu, Midora, and Jirou can do in my last post. They can take on Dragon Ball characters up to the Namek Saga but considering how Torikoverse gets ridiculous leaps in power at the drop of a hat, they'll probably go higher than that soon.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:17 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

It sounds like a gag manga. World of gourmets looking for the ideal ingredients?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:45 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Toriko can take dbz.........

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 12:51 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Originally posted by cdtm
It sounds like a gag manga. World of gourmets looking for the ideal ingredients?

It's no gag, trust me. Even some of the lower level beasts are threats to entire countries and the strongest can casually destroy continents without breaking a sweat. Toriko and his buddies often risk their lives for the ingredients. You should read it if you are tired of shounen emos like Ichigo Kurosaki and Eren Jaeger.

Imagine Vegeta and Nappa accidentally landing on Toriko's Earth instead of Dragon Ball's Earth. No Namek Saga for Dragon Ball!

Last edited by Markness on Mar 19th, 2015 at 02:47 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 02:44 PM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

The only logic I get from Toriko is that they could take most of the first half of Dragon Ball but I draw the line at Freiza. 10X gravity means 10X the size of earth. So Planet Vegeta was huge and he destroyed it effortlessly in his first form. But all the other pions of Dragon Ball I don't care. Toriko can beat the crap out of them all if it likes.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 04:14 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Esomark
It's no gag, trust me. Even some of the lower level beasts are threats to entire countries and the strongest can casually destroy continents without breaking a sweat. Toriko and his buddies often risk their lives for the ingredients. You should read it if you are tired of shounen emos like Ichigo Kurosaki and Eren Jaeger.

Imagine Vegeta and Nappa accidentally landing on Toriko's Earth instead of Dragon Ball's Earth. No Namek Saga for Dragon Ball!

Starting chapter 1, and I'll say this:

For a gourmet, his taste in whiskey is pretty average. stick out tongue

Makers Mark isn't bad for the money though.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 08:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

From what I've gathered about the Toriko verse, at least from this thread anyway, the top tiers of the verse would fit somewhere between Saiyan Saga and Namek Saga.

Does this seem fair?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 09:25 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
From what I've gathered about the Toriko verse, at least from this thread anyway, the top tiers of the verse would fit somewhere between Saiyan Saga and Namek Saga.

Does this seem fair?

I think they can take Namek Saga characters. Hell, maybe even Ginyu Force Saga but Frieza Saga characters would be too much. Some Bleach and Naruto fanboys (check the Toriko vs. Ichigo Kurosaki thread) claim the characters they love would beat Toriko but it's clear they have never read Toriko at all. It's not my favorite manga (Nanatsu no Taizai holds that place in my heart) but it's much better than Bleach and Naruto, IMO.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 12:54 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

What else would you expect?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 02:45 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Earth for Toriko is 2x bigger than DBZ earth
Toriko with a few are high level Country-Continent and debatable Moon level busters but saying toriko cant take on dbz is some serious downplay.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 10:56 AM