KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Powers

Powers
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

The newest episode was amazingly brutal and fast paced. I loved every second of it.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2015 05:37 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Aaaaaaaargh! How long before I see it too!?

(please log in to view the image)

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2015 06:24 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Next Tuesday needs to be here NOW!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 06:26 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Watched the first 2 episodes and so far so good! I'll catch up on the next 2 tonight.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 09:37 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Yes! Saw episode 4 tonight. All I can say is: Daaaaamn. I think Impediment said it best - it's brutal, relentless and I just wish I could watch more right now. Forty minutes flew by in what felt like four. Big up to a show that is unashamedly gory and bloody - and makes an effort to make the characters interesting.

I am still not sure about Retro Girl, just don't know where they are going with her. Apparently she was killed in the original comic books, so I am assuming this is new territory for the writers as well. Wannabe girl still annoys me, but less so, and at least she didn't feature much.

Christian still rocks, Royale is still an x-factor and Wolfe... Well, like he said: "I am power!" Come on, next week!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 09:53 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

My only gripe is: Where the f*ck is Johnny Royale headed with his relationship with Calista? Hero? Villain? Make up your goddamn mind!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 02:01 AM
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
My only gripe is: Where the f*ck is Johnny Royale headed with his relationship with Calista? Hero? Villain? Make up your goddamn mind!
He isn't trying to be a hero from what I've seen, he's just manipulating her.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 02:06 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I agree, but I do kinda see some kind of brother/sister relationship forming.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 02:25 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

New Powers tonight!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 03:46 PM
Impediment
Endless

Tonight! I've got some Samuel Adams chilling in the fridge for tonight's episode.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 04:54 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

I won't be able to see it before tomorrow night. Not living in the U.S. I have to sneak around to see it.

sad sad sad

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 04:59 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Now THAT'S how you make a superhero show. From now on, THAT'S how everybody should make a superhero show.

Attachment: unnamed (41).jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 10:59 PM
Impediment
Endless

I've been working non-stop and haven't had time to watch this week's episode!!

Hopefully, I'll get to watch tonight.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 12:41 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

If you liked last week's episode, I think you will love this week's. Even more action and violence. More like a 40 minute fight with a pause every now and again to take a breath. I thought it was awesome.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 02:25 PM
Impediment
Endless

I'm behind on Powers. Gonna watch the newest episode today.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 11:37 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I finished watching all of this. Overall, I enjoyed it, even though there were a few plot lines and characters I really didn't care for. Christian, Johnny Royalle and Wolf were all great, but people like Retro Girl, Calista etc. were characters I really didn't care for at all.

Actually been trying to come up with a VS match for Royalle, but no idea who would be a good opponent for that guy. He is pretty OP for a teleporter.

Old Post May 13th, 2015 08:24 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Downloading Ep2-10 now thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 10:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Enjoyed Season 1; looking forward to Season 2.

-Release date is 5/31/16

-Michael Madsen and Tricia Helfer join the cast in prominent roles

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 11:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I'm surprised FX didn't want to pick up this show. I actually enjoyed it better then Daredevil or Jessica Jones.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 03:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post May 12th, 2016 06:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote