KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dooku/Asajj vs. Anakin/Kenobi vs. Bane/Zannah

Dooku/Asajj vs. Anakin/Kenobi vs. Bane/Zannah
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Team 2, yeah, with Team 1 coming in 2nd.

Anakin and Dooku are the strongest on the field, and Dooku can't be killed by anyone but Anakin himself. Zannah's mind stuff has nothing on the Count.

So, Team 2, sometimes Team 1 if Zannah successfully preys on Anakin's screwed up mind.

Bane and Zannah can't win, but they could hand the victory to team 1 if they so choose.

Bane is inferior to every other duelist on the field in terms of feats, and Zannah is susceptible to being dominated via TK or losing a duel.

Agreed though, they're not even a factor at all in this fight.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 05:40 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Nephthys
Bane/Zannah, easily.

So Neph, seeing as we both agree on which duo wins, which of the other duos do you think is superior to the other?

Dooku and Ventress or Anakin and Kenobi?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 05:41 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

How come you ignore Carthage DMB?

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 06:11 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

How come everyone doesn't ignore carthage tho.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 02:36 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

thumb up

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 03:22 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

Originally posted by ares834
Depends on Anakin's mindset.

This. Normally, I would say Dooku and Ventress take the majority.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 03:44 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

I could see Team 1 taking it, but Team 2 takes it most likely. Zannah is a weaklink that either Dooku or Anakin could easily best.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 05:01 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

(please log in to view the image)

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 05:28 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Axle

Team 3

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 06:34 PM
Click here to Send Axle a Private Message Find more posts by Axle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

How are people underestimating Bane so much?

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 14th, 2015 at 08:22 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 08:20 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Shut up, troll.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 08:23 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by Col. Valerian

List the feats of his that you find most impressive, and ask for or look up the entire passages of the feats and pay close attention.

Or it might be easier to just ask for/look up his off-nexus feats.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 11:58 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

There's been an influx of Bane haters. They dismiss a lot of his feats and accolades and put him very low in terms of power. The worst thing is that people actually listen to these trolls.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2015 01:06 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Bane and Zannah could win in a close fight tbh.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2015 01:20 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I've yet to see a valid reason as to why they're even capable of winning. Other than DMBs LOL illusions wank, they're the weakest duo on the field in skill and power

Old Post Mar 15th, 2015 01:56 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

There's been an influx of Bane haters. They dismiss a lot of his feats and accolades and put him very low in terms of power. The worst thing is that people actually listen to these trolls.

This is so sad.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2015 02:37 AM
The_Tempest

I'd say it's more of a reassessment of his placement than underestimating, really. Most of Bane's best feats occur on Force nexuses or are performed whilst wearing or in the presence of Force-aiding paraphernalia {e.g. orbalisks}. He's superb for his time and good in any time, just some of us {myself included} rank a lot of other really good people higher than him.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2015 09:18 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

thumb up

Old Post Mar 15th, 2015 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by The_Tempest
I'd say it's more of a reassessment of his placement than underestimating, really. Most of Bane's best feats occur on Force nexuses or are performed whilst wearing or in the presence of Force-aiding paraphernalia {e.g. orbalisks}. He's superb for his time and good in any time, just some of us {myself included} rank a lot of other really good people higher than him.

Well said thumb up

I also subscribe to this position.

Anyways,

Anakin* & Kenobi > Dooku & Ventress > Bane & Zannah

* assuming he's zoned out.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2015 09:24 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by carthage
Bane is inferior to every other duelist on the field in terms of feats, and Zannah is susceptible to being dominated via TK or losing a duel.

Agreed though, they're not even a factor at all in this fight.

thumb up

Originally posted by carthage
(please log in to view the image)

OH....f**ck......hahaha love this meme. laughing

Last edited by Stigma on Mar 15th, 2015 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2015 09:28 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote