KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Any idea??

Any idea??
Started by: bleewilson10

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bleewilson10

Any idea??

Ned help finding a movie! Watched this on Netflix a year or two ago and can't seem to recall the title. What I can remember of the movie was that a couple (maybe newlywed) moves into this house and the guy invites his friends over for a party without telling his gf/wife. There is the other white guy, black guy, a hippie type girl and I believe a nerdy shy type that likes the hippie. Once the friends get to the house they go off exploring and find an abandoned house nearby. I want to say the black guy and hippie girl find the house. They have the party that night and everybody is drinking and the hippie girl has a big candle and goes back to abandoned house that night and kinda worships whatever god she believed in. The killer that lives in the abandoned house kills her. The next morning they can't find her and try to call her but she never does. Then they go to look for her and go back to abandoned house and they all start getting killed one by one. I think the boyfriend/husband ends up getting killed with a pitchfork. Gf/wife ends up killing the killer and she is the only survivor.

sorry if that's way too vague but it's all i can remember. Can almost picture the scenes in my head. What really stuck to me was the hippie girl and taking the candle and going back to the abandoned house. Any idea what this movie is?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2015 01:17 AM
bleewilson10 is currently offline Click here to Send bleewilson10 a Private Message Find more posts by bleewilson10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote