KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do I always sound stupid?

Why do I always sound stupid?
Started by: DarthBorgie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthBorgie

Why do I always sound stupid?

I want to be special, but I never am. My thories are rejected, I've been called illogical, nobody replies to my messeges, and I really want a special little picture for my name, but i don't know where to find them. Am I stupid? AM I? (please, don't hold back from insulting me, it helps me oh so much...roll eyes (sarcastic) )

I AM UNABLE TO USE A COMPUTER. ALL I CAN GET MINE TO DO IS THROW ME OFF LINE AND FIND VIRUSES.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 03:36 AM
DarthBorgie is currently offline Click here to Send DarthBorgie a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBorgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

aw, poor puppy. *pats head softly* You can keep me company; I'm always lost in space, and have to send an SOS to queeq or Dim to tow me in. I know just enough about computers to be dangerous and must do cold boot after turning computer off when it somehow locks up on me, my wonder WindowsME program and me. We'll keep each other company here. ok? smile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 03:45 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

Hey man, I know how you feel. I'm 18 but I know as much about computers as a 5 year old. My theories get chewed up too, but that's okay. Relax. Us Padawans have to stick together. It's good to know that there are other people out there that get confused with this sometimes.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 04:55 AM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Blimey, I seem to have lost touch already. And I was only a Padawan a fortnight ago... God, I hope I'm not sounding too nasty if I disagree with someone's opinion. That's not how it's meant to work at all...

And join in on the role-play, you guys! The first game we're running right now is totally open!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 05:00 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

welcome to my insanity, errrr, my twilight zone, errrr, my adventure.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 05:40 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok....

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 05:48 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Hey, DB, don't be so hard on yourself man ! Or Keo or 212...(sorry I'm really into nicknames, don't mean to offend anybody). I know less about computers than you guys put together. Dim (the babe in the purple up there) created my lightsaber and sig for me but that was after I was here for like, 5 or 6 months. I'm sure if you ask politely, her or RatCat can help you, but they're at Disneyworld right now. I hope I never came across as "rejecting" any of your theories...everybody's opinion is more than welcome here. Please don't think you're stupid or anything....different "points of view" are always welcome here...we're all here to have fun and make some great cyber-friendships along the way. Anything else I can help you with or answer, please ask me and I'll try to help. smile smile smile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 06:00 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

You're not supid, DB. Very few of us know that very much about computers. Dimmy made most of our sigs and the pics on top. As Dim, RC or even Grand Master Raz (but ask him very politely) how to get a pic up. I don't know, I couldn't help you.

As for your theories, you rear a lot of discussion and that is very very good. So, you're fun to have around. The same goes for 212. Come down to the Tavern for free drinks to cheer you up.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 01:51 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Dont worry DB computer stuff it`s not my thing either, but I learn as I go by ther is a testing forum and some helplines to the left of your postings.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 02:19 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

So tell us a little bit about yourselves...if you want. Or should we just call you The Lone Gunmen ? smile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 05:41 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Gundy - the board's psycho-analist. Guaranteed to screw up your brain. evil face

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 06:22 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Well better be this boards pshyco analyst than the psycho analyst of Salvador Dalicool

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 07:58 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

So he's holed up in Finland then ! I knew it all along. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 26th, 2001 11:10 PM
queeq
Chaos

Dali sounds like a sound man to me. eek!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 12:30 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

sound? sound???? you call him sound???????? wink

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 12:37 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

He certainly likes living on the edge, it seems. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 02:07 AM
finti

Finland?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 02:37 AM
queeq
Chaos

Edge of the World. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 03:08 AM
finti

Where did finland come from?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 03:34 AM
queeq
Chaos

Err.... Scandinavia? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 03:35 AM