KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do I always sound stupid?

Why do I always sound stupid?
Started by: DarthBorgie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

No no no no they are not part of Scandinavia, they are slavic and talk like ewoks.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 03:38 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

And what do you sound like: Gungans?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 03:42 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

*checks appendages, doesn't see flippers*

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 03:45 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Nope they speak kind of English, did you know that the ewok language is a mixture of Philippine and Swedish?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 03:47 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

If I remember correctly it's a mixture of FIVE languages.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 04:07 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

what's his name must've had fun creating the new language. sorry, can't remember his name, the original sound guy.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 04:22 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

You guys can call me 212 if you want to. It actually has some meaning, though you probably won't guess it. I enjoy it here. I was just being a little overdramatic.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 05:19 AM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hey, no probs 212. So what's the meaning? A recalculation maybe? 1138 divided by 421 perhaps? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 01:26 PM
finti

212 overdramatic, have I missed something?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 02:38 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

He doesn't mean his name is overdramatic, finti, old boy, just his first post on this topic. smile

Not to worry, 212, everybody has to blow off some steam sometime. Okay, now this number thing...are you gonna tell us or do we have to keep guessing? I will warn you, however we can make a 100 post thread of guessing in less than 24 hours around here. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 04:51 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

An 100+ that is. evil face

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 05:01 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Depending on Raz's point of view. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 05:24 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

There are so many 100+ threads around, he can't handle us by himself. Too bad Sith Rule will be done with by the end of the week. But we showed them, they'll have to reckon with us in the future. evil face

Maybe we should our own private and restricted council: the SC, Sith Council. And then delegates from the JC will have to come to us to beg for less chaos. The Council can be me, Gundy and Finti. evil face

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 05:45 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Clever idea, my master, but I don't think Raz is gonna go for it. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 10:34 PM
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

It's a date. jedi212guy is my name for a lot of things. I wanted to be jediguy, but it was taken. So I thought up this date. It is the day my girlfriend and I started going out together. 2/12/1999. I really liked the mathematical answer though. Sorry for the delay. I make all of my posts at a single time a day. College life can be very heckic, you know.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 01:03 AM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

AWWWEEE that's sweet. Does your girlfriend know about your name?

As for the Council, Gundy, together we can rule this board as Master and apprentice. evil face

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 01:20 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

and is she the master? big grin kneel, queeq, for she is in your presence. 8o

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 01:44 PM
finti

You have done it now Keosmile

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 02:29 PM
queeq
Chaos

Her feeble powers are no match for mine. Gundy knows her place. evil face

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 05:27 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

finti is so good at being the bearer of bad news to others. A true Sith. laughing out loud

keo, I hate to tell you this, but, um, ahem, uh....queeq is the master. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 05:37 PM