KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odinson -Vs- Wonder Woman

Odinson -Vs- Wonder Woman
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Reflassshh
So Thor would handle both Faora and Zod, only with skill?

Not only that, she treated Faora like fodder.

http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/s...6fcd2d.jpg.html

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 12:52 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
laughing

Your question did not make sense. It would make more sense if I posed that question to you. Foof.

Anyways... It's not a question of her failings. He's flat out stronger and more durable on average. Plus he's still the lord of storms.

Thor has taken on more heavier threats than her but I don't think you are taking her showings into acct as well.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 12:54 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by carver9

Crazy ft right there.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 01:01 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Wait you're using a brief scuffle against someone who literally just gained powers. And I'm not sure how she was treated like fodder.
Thor has taken on more heavier threats than her but I don't think you are taking her showings into acct as well.

Sure I am. I'm not taking anything away from her, but you're overhyping her a bit too much recently.
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Crazy ft right there.

Not sure what was so crazy about that scan.

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Mar 18th, 2015 at 01:09 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 01:06 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wait you're using a brief scuffle against someone who literally just gained powers. And I'm not sure how she was treated like fodder.

Sure I am.

Wait a minute, are you saying she was weak? Zod almost killed Manhunter with a couple of blows and he JUST got his powers.

(please log in to view the image)

After getting hit by Zod, Manhunter said that they should think of a plan before facing Zod up front because he was extremely powerful.

All of this happened moments before he even knew how to fly.

Crazy thing is, Faora was flying around comfortably blitzing and shooting heat vision before facing Wondy.

http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/s...f7f5fd.jpg.html

Also, wasn't it mentioned that Apollo was slowly amping them faster than what they were suppose to be amping at during their time on Earth?

Also, she tossed Faora like she was nothing. That's a sign of strength.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 01:20 AM
carver9

The above scans are out of sequence but I feel you read the comic. Before the scene where MM is getting up telling people how powerful Zod is, this happened.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 01:23 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats some Carver Ownage.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 01:34 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Almost killed Manjobber? He was fine in the next scene

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 01:37 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Almost killed Manjobber? He was fine in the next scene

"This one got confused and almost KILLED Manhunter".

Right there on panel for ya.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 01:41 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Shouldn't u b using faora scans to argue for Diana?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 01:41 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Sin I AM

I genuinely laughed.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 01:47 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Here is Apollo saying he was powering up the Kryptonians faster than they normally would've powered up.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...man+006+003.jpg

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 01:49 AM
carver9

Why would I need too when I proved that Zod who didn't show any of the thing Faora showed when she got on Earth was strong enough to almost kill Martian with a few blows? Stop.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 01:50 AM
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
I genuinely laughed.

No reason to laugh though. I made my point.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 01:51 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

No reason to laugh though. I made my point.

oh, no, it was still funny, don't you worry.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 01:59 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Here is Apollo saying he was powering up the Kryptonians faster than they normally would've powered up.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...man+006+003.jpg

I'm just not getting your correlation. Maybe your argument is beyond me. Did Diana casually own Zod?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 02:03 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I'm just not getting your correlation. Maybe your argument is beyond me. Did Diana casually own Zod?

Yes.

http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/s...7ade38.jpg.html
http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/s...831be2.jpg.html

But Zod has a Lil to do with it, my argument circles around Faora. Others get it though, so, I honestly don't know what to tell you.

Last edited by carver9 on Mar 18th, 2015 at 02:14 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 02:09 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

@Carver
I've read all that you've shown. Yes they may have been powered up by Apollo at a faster rate, but it still doesn't help the fact that she was still getting to grips with her newfound powers. Thor w/o Mjolnir still has her beat in showings.

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Mar 18th, 2015 at 02:44 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 02:42 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

In the second fight, Diana with the help of an armor could only stalemate Faora.
Yes.

http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/s...7ade38.jpg.html
http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/s...831be2.jpg.html

But Zod has a Lil to do with it, my argument circles around Faora. Others get it though, so, I honestly don't know what to tell you.

Faora has zero feats other than two fights with Diana. Just because she is a kryptonian doesn't mean much about her strength level.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 02:48 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

@Carver
I've read all that you've shown. Yes they may have been powered up by Apollo at a faster rate, but it still doesn't help the fact that she was still getting to grips with her newfound powers. Thor w/o Mjolnir still has her beat in showings.

And we see what a newborn in power Kryptonian was able to do and she showed far more potential during her upbringing with her powers than Zod did. She was Kryptonian strong, easily. She was mimicking everything Zod did without a sign of flaw. Heat vision, super speed, flight, super strength. This also applies to Kara. Kara was able to match Superman and she JUST learned how to use her powers and she wasn't even getting the assistance from Apollo like Faora was.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 02:50 AM