KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odinson -Vs- Wonder Woman

Odinson -Vs- Wonder Woman
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Carver, I see some holes in the arguments against you. Let's see if you can identify them.

#Get'em

Not today, not tomorrow...

Last edited by Adam Grimes on Mar 18th, 2015 at 03:05 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 02:59 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What holes did I make?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:01 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Yes.

http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/s...7ade38.jpg.html
http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/s...831be2.jpg.html

But Zod has a Lil to do with it, my argument circles around Faora. Others get it though, so, I honestly don't know what to tell you.

Not really, you can't use one characters showing as an example of what a diff character is capable of.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:01 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Reflassshh
Carver, I se some holes in the arguments against you. Let's see if you can identify them.

#Get'em

What holes did I make?

Stating holes in the argument against you does not mean holes are in your argument unless you are against yourself.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:03 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Not really, you can't use one characters showing as an example of what a diff character is capable of.

What in the world. Lol. We have one Kryptonian displaying more power than another 'Kryptonian' and it isn't usable. Is there proof that their physiology is different from one another?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:05 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Thanks TI. I might have to kill Carv after all.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:08 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...I read that wrong. My bad.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:09 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Where did she show more power than Zod? Zod was flying before he was tackled by J'onn.

Anyway feats aren't transferable between characters.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:09 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
Where did she show more power than Zod? Zod was flying before he was tackled by J'onn.

Anyway feats aren't transferable between characters.

Flying and falling whereas Faora was flying at super speed, shooting heat vision, the whole 9 yards. I've been ignoring you about this topic, basically anything Wonder Woman related. Leave this to Celey. He can handle this himself.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:13 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Carver's stupid.

Also Zod ****ing killed Doomsday. Get out of here with that Faora bullshit. You might as well use Superman's feats for her, not that the thought didn't cross your mind and not that you aren't hinting at it already

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:20 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Carver's stupid.

Also Zod ****ing killed Doomsday. Get out of here with that Faora bullshit. You might as well use Superman's feats for her, not that the thought didn't cross your mind and not that you aren't hinting at it already

Zod didn't even have his Kryptonian powers when he killed Doomsday. He was wearing Kryptonian armor that granted him abilities.

Who said anything about using Superman fts for her? My argument is based primarily on her "beginning" strength.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:22 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That was when he first emerged from the zone, not when j'onn attacked him. He blitzed j'onn in the very same fight FFS.

**** off. You are doing nothing but your usual highballing and if you can't handle the truth, shut the **** up.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:22 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
That was when he first emerged from the zone, not when j'onn attacked him. He blitzed j'onn in the very same fight FFS.

**** off. You are doing nothing but your usual highballing and if you can't handle the truth, shut the **** up.

no expression

Read through the thread. Last post to you in here.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:24 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

no expression

Read through the thread. Last post to you in here.

Concession accepted. Now shut up.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:26 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Is it just me, or hasn't this been done be"for" Asgard!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:26 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

And we see what a newborn in power Kryptonian was able to do and she showed far more potential during her upbringing with her powers than Zod did. She was Kryptonian strong, easily. She was mimicking everything Zod did without a sign of flaw. Heat vision, super speed, flight, super strength. This also applies to Kara. Kara was able to match Superman and she JUST learned how to use her powers and she wasn't even getting the assistance from Apollo like Faora was.

Lol..

Jus stick with Wondy and her feats. I'm basically telling you the Faora scene is not that impressive. If you were going to use a Kryptonian, you should have brought up Wondy owning Kara in a straight up fight and not a brief inconclusive scuffle.

See I'm helping you out.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:31 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Lol..

Jus stick with Wondy and her feats. I'm basically telling you the Faora scene is not that impressive. If you were going to use a Kryptonian, you should have brought up Wondy owning Kara in a straight up fight and not a brief inconclusive scuffle.

See I'm helping you out.

I already brought that up though. Why isn't the Faora fight impressive?

Also, if anyone is interested, here is the Doomsday vs Zod fight. Zod is wearing the ancient armor of Kryptonians while fighting Doomsday.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...9f295c.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...64af99.png.html

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:36 AM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

"This one got confused and almost KILLED Manhunter".

(please log in to view the image)

Right there on panel for ya.
so is Manjobber.... Perfectly fine

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:39 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
so is Manjobber.... Perfectly fine

Thats why the word "almost" was used.

thumb up

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:43 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Zod didn't even have his Kryptonian powers when he killed Doomsday. He was wearing Kryptonian armor that granted him abilities.

Who said anything about using Superman fts for her? My argument is based primarily on her "beginning" strength.
So what you're saying is that a powerless Zod wore a suit that mimicked his powered up abilities?
Seems quite relevant to point out.

You. You compared her to Kara who was as strong as Superman when she first got power but wasn't getting powered up like Faora. You even mentioned Kryptonian strong like it has a meaning
And we see what a newborn in power Kryptonian was able to do and she showed far more potential during her upbringing with her powers than Zod did. She was Kryptonian strong, easily. She was mimicking everything Zod did without a sign of flaw. Heat vision, super speed, flight, super strength. This also applies to Kara. Kara was able to match Superman and she JUST learned how to use her powers and she wasn't even getting the assistance from Apollo like Faora was.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:44 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote