KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Food and Drink Reviews.

Food and Drink Reviews.
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stringer

No! Haven't yet.

Well, are they?!?

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 12:12 PM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

These are pretty good I guess. Not like we have anything else to eat in this god-forsaken house.

Although, the food itself looks like dead bee's that were crystallized.

Attachment: 2015-05-20-230539.jpg
This has been downloaded 11 time(s).

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Last edited by Jmanghan on May 21st, 2015 at 03:13 AM

Old Post May 21st, 2015 03:11 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

These are the best fcking potato chips known to man.

They are a mix of pretty much every flavor you can buy. They are intense, salty, sweet, hot, mild, peppery, etc. etc. etc. in every bite. Every chip has a different mixture of seasoning, so each bite is a bit different than the last.

You can only buy these at Maverik convenience stores and I haven't found an equivalent anywhere else in America. I do believe they have something similar in Canada though.

Attachment: 91yervq.jpg
This has been downloaded 10 time(s).

Old Post May 21st, 2015 03:35 AM
NewLanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I'm going to order it on ebay.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 03:38 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Good luck finding them. Maverik is a smaller chain of convenience stores in the west. I think Nevada, Utah, Montana and Idaho.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 03:49 AM
NewLanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

These are VERY greasy, but surpringly delicious, if you can get passed their appearance.

Attachment: 2015-11-18-231430.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 04:17 AM
Jmanghan

So, yesterday, my uncle treated us to epic food.

We ate at some place called "The Cracker Barrel", and I have to say, the cheeseburger I had there was heavenly, Fries were meh, still better then any homecooked fries, but thats usually the case anyway.

Ordered it well done, the cheese was super melty and it had delicious crunchy lettuce. Took out the tomato and sweet pickles though.

If I could compare it to anything, I'd have to compare it to either "Five Guys", or "Bobby's Burger Palace", both amazing places, though Bobby's still has the best, with that very tasty, but also unhealthy Crunchburger. (A cheeseburger filled with Utz plain potato chips thats cooked well done to perfection)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 08:42 AM
Jmanghan

Five Guys Burgers and Fries.

This food is beyond good, your taste buds will die shortly after the first bite.

Attachment: 2016-04-16-164845.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Apr 16th, 2016 08:52 PM
Unoriginal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
These are VERY greasy, but surpringly delicious, if you can get passed their appearance.

Aren't these mostly used for cooking? no expression

Old Post Apr 16th, 2016 09:28 PM
Unoriginal is currently offline Click here to Send Unoriginal a Private Message Find more posts by Unoriginal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Unoriginal
Aren't these mostly used for cooking? no expression
I guess??

I thought it was a snack, tasted like one.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 01:10 AM
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Sorry for Bumping...

Originally posted by DimiDim
Pizza is the best food ever))

Yes, it is. I Remember when I ate a pizza with my family for a long time since when i was a kid(i don't remember how old was i) and my school was had a outing or something like that, we made a pizza and we ate our pizza that we made it.

Old Post May 10th, 2016 07:52 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Jmanghan
YUMMY!
ew.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2018 09:49 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Nusa105
Sorry for Bumping...

Yes, it is. I Remember when I ate a pizza with my family for a long time since when i was a kid(i don't remember how old was i) and my school was had a outing or something like that, we made a pizza and we ate our pizza that we made it.
We make our pizzas using pre-made pizza bases and ingredients, delicious.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2018 09:51 AM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

turkish food tastes good

Old Post Aug 1st, 2018 11:36 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Been eating more whole grain spaghetti.

You guys wanna know a true snack food though:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 1st, 2018 01:08 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

roasted salted nuts (peanuts, almonds etc) + dried fruit (dates or something) + milk (or water) = win

Old Post Aug 1st, 2018 01:35 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by shiv
roasted salted nuts (peanuts, almonds etc) + dried fruit (dates or something) + milk (or water) = win
Sounds delicious, but ew on the almonds.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2018 01:17 PM
Jmanghan

Best mashed potatoes on earth: (please log in to view the image)

I hate when they have lumps, these ones don't ever have lumps and come out so tasty.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 03:34 PM
Killjoy12

A place called LongHorn Steakhouse. Great Steaks, cold beer and the best fries on the planet.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 01:10 AM
Killjoy12 is currently offline Click here to Send Killjoy12 a Private Message Find more posts by Killjoy12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Killjoy12
A place called LongHorn Steakhouse. Great Steaks, cold beer and the best fries on the planet.

Never tried their fries, not a big drinker myself, not a fun of getting buzzed or drunk.

Regardless I've had their chicken tenders which were delicious, must've had two or three box-fulls with honey mustard. (The styrofoam ones they give to you).

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 11:30 AM