KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Antimonitor vs Celestials

Antimonitor vs Celestials
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Antimonitor vs Celestials

Antimonitor (Dawn of Time)
VS
Celestials

How many Celestials does it take to beat the Antimonitor?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 01:40 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

7659 going by my estimations.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 01:47 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 01:48 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

But on a more serious note, i think he can take on the entire race. Though they fluctuate a lot. In on instance, a few Celestials create the multiverse, in another thousands of them are used like fodder.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 01:48 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Question, would you consider Celestials Abstracts or high tier cosmics beings?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 01:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

High tier cosmic beings.

Abstracts would be Death, Oblivion, Infinity, Eternity.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 01:51 PM
carver9

Ok, I asked that because of this scene.

http://i.imgur.com/BkZHY.jpg

Seen someone use it in an argument for the Celestial being Abstract beings on comicvine.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 01:55 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9

Seen someone use it in an argument for the Celestial being Abstract beings on comicvine.

That's not really a good argument then. In a recent comic Thanos was shown a cosmic hierarchy in which Odin was equal with celestials. Obviously with Eternity and Infinity being the top 2 then Tribunal above them is obvious but it isn't all about power. Just a position in the comic hierarchy.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 01:57 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Thor is present as well.

So he must be abstract.

Right?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 01:59 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by "Id"
Thor is present as well.

So he must be abstract.

Right?

True. I seen that. Heard that him and Zeus was there for other reasons. Can't remember the debate off hand but someone did use that scan as evidence a while back.

One Angry. I agree with you.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 02:01 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Abstracts Entites: would be Living Tribunal, Eternity, infinity, Death, Oblivion, Love, Hate, Master Order Lord Chaos, Inbetweener, Etc..

Primal Force: The Enimga Force, The Phoenix Force, Life Force etc..

Space Gods: Beyonders, Cube Beings,Galactus, Celestials, Proemial Gods, The Watchers, etc..

Hell-Demon Lords: Mephisto, Dormammu etc
Pegan Gods: Odin, Zeus etc
Mystic Entities: Vishanti etc

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 02:18 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
That's not really a good argument then. In a recent comic Thanos was shown a cosmic hierarchy in which Odin was equal with celestials.

Which is more or less correct seeing as how he has enchantments that can one shot kill a Celestial.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 02:26 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Abstracts Entites: would be Living Tribunal, Eternity, infinity, Death, Oblivion, Love, Hate, Master Order Lord Chaos, Inbetweener, Etc..

Space Gods: Beyonders, Cube Beings,Galactus, Celestials, Proemial Gods, The Watchers, etc..

thumb up

This list helps. So it's not based entirely off power? Has more to due with status?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 02:27 PM
operator616

True. I seen that. Heard that him and Zeus was there for other reasons. Can't remember the debate off hand but someone did use that scan as evidence a while back.

One Angry. I agree with you.

Yes, King Thor and Zeus went to ask for the abstracts for help. Either way, The watcher and Mephisto are there and they are no abstracts. It's been long established that Celestials are no abstracts. Celestials have been also previously featured in cosmic meetings with LT, Eternity and co. that doesn't automatically put them in the abstract range.

Inbetweener is not abstract, Beyonders should be classified as such even though they technically don't represent any essential universal concept (such as Death, time or space).

Last edited by operator616 on Mar 19th, 2015 at 02:35 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 02:28 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

personally, i've never classified lt as an abstract either. i also wouldn't classify the beyonders as abstract beings--at least not in a traditional sense.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 11:24 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Thor is present as well.

So he must be abstract.

Right?

Excellent logic. Confirmed.

yes

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 01:12 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by leonidas
personally, i've never classified lt as an abstract either.
Me either.

...Though I suppose he would be, now that he embodies the multiverse...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 01:28 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, maybe, sorta. i was trying to put that together in my head. it doesn't seem to quite follow because if he was the literal embodiment, and he's dead, shouldn't the remaining universes, including ult and 616, have been destroyed along with him....? we also see his physical body dead. was that just a dead m-body? if so, then he should still exist in a conceptual sense. the only reasonable conclusion i can come to is that he wasn't the literal embodiment, but rather, maybe a representative OF the multiverse....? not sure the issue CAN be squared away, at least not logically.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 02:32 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, maybe, sorta. i was trying to put that together in my head. it doesn't seem to quite follow because if he was the literal embodiment, and he's dead, shouldn't the remaining universes, including ult and 616, have been destroyed along with him....? we also see his physical body dead. was that just a dead m-body? if so, then he should still exist in a conceptual sense. the only reasonable conclusion i can come to is that he wasn't the literal embodiment, but rather, maybe a representative OF the multiverse....? not sure the issue CAN be squared away, at least not logically.

This is well thought out. I kinda agree.

Although, "concepts" don't really die from what I know, they can only be k.o'd, and so in-universe/reality is not affected.
On the other hand, they can be erased. If this were the case, then its affects are connected to actual reality/in-universe.

I agree completely on your LT stance. (being a representative)

The possibility of the LT being the "embodiment" makes my head twist the wrong way.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 02:15 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

But LT died though. Leo argument would go against this concept and would remove LT from the Abstract category as well.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 02:25 PM