KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lucifer/WF Mxy vs CA Superman/Mandrakk

Lucifer/WF Mxy vs CA Superman/Mandrakk
Started by: Insane Titan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

Lucifer/WF Mxy vs CA Superman/Mandrakk

Who wins

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 08:15 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Lucifer.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 09:28 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Boardwalker thinks CA superman is above the presence.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 10:10 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

^^ ... far greater than that. Superboy Prime is some wonder as well: smile
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Board Walker

Cosmic Armor Superman is beyond the Presence itself

as he transcends the writers of the comic world and exists in our world.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=8#post15123460
Originally posted by Board Walker

First off Superboy Prime spoke with millions,

as he was posting on the official DC comics forums for a few weeks until the mods shut it down.

Prime then went to the writers in our world and threatened them,
they feared him and thus listened to his demands

This happened in our world

in this very reality we live in, no other comic character has ever done such a thing.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=4

This is hilarious. laughing

Last edited by Mr Master on Mar 23rd, 2015 at 10:51 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 10:46 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Board Walker is a tale of woe.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 02:38 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockythe1guy

Might well every 4th wall breaker can be gods of everything in fiction by his logic.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 02:43 AM
Blockythe1guy is currently offline Click here to Send Blockythe1guy a Private Message Find more posts by Blockythe1guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

WF Mxy already destroyed and recreated all of DC ON PANEL. This is spite.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 05:20 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team 1 are creators, Team 2 are created, team 1 wins be default

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 06:45 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Team 1 are creators, Team 2 are created, team 1 wins be default

You said in other thread, CAS is stronger than Michael Demiurgos. But Lucifer is Michael's counterpart.
So Do you think that WF MXY is far stronger than other 3?

As for this thread, Winner depends on that How do we interpret Morrison's interpretation that Superman is far stronger idea than Even Writer's themselves.
In actual feat, Team 1 will win.

Last edited by CatL18 on Mar 24th, 2015 at 08:16 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 08:13 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

Team 2, they simply are on a higher scale.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 09:06 AM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CatL18
You said in other thread, CAS is stronger than Michael Demiurgos. But Lucifer is Michael's counterpart.
So Do you think that WF MXY is far stronger than other 3?

As for this thread, Winner depends on that How do we interpret Morrison's interpretation that Superman is far stronger idea than Even Writer's themselves.
In actual feat, Team 1 will win.

MXY in feats has nigh omnipotence and basically unlimited power.

If you go by feats he has them, if you go by writers intent, CATR might stalemate him, based on him not being able to be ceased from existence because;

CATR>Writes>MXY.

I really dont care to think about this too hard.. laughing

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 04:48 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeusExMachina

I still think CA Superman and Mandrakk are featless.....

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 05:25 PM
DeusExMachina is currently offline Click here to Send DeusExMachina a Private Message Find more posts by DeusExMachina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

Originally posted by VastoLord1234

I can understand your claim.
But They are not featless. CAS is bigger than Multiverse itself. Even Mandrakk2 who will be far weaker than Dax Novu can overwhelm Spectr and Radiant.
Isn't it great feat?
Off course, in feat They are inferior to team1, I admit though.
I can understand both side logic. Team 1 has far better feat. Team 2 has meta conceptual superiority which is unsuitable for VS battle.

Last edited by CatL18 on Mar 24th, 2015 at 10:10 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 10:07 PM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by VastoLord1234
Well...

I'll throw a shortened version out there of their history as I understand it.

Basically the original Monitor from COIE was all shitvistated and split himself in two after the Primal Monitor was bi curious about what was going on inside him and sent the original Monitor to investigate. One was the armor that was used as a scab to seal the damage and the other was himself corrupted and shit.

So the Monitors all worship the Superman armor and are like oh ****, it must be a weapon. Yes, it must be the Ultimate Weapon that Dax left for us. It was also really ****ing big.

So anyway while all this shit is going on, Dax now Mandrakk is all eating the bleed and shit, leaching the stories and thus the structure of the entire DCU. And all the other Monitors are essentially doing the same thing to a lesser degree. But Dax went too far and had some followers so they locked his ass away.

So some giant spaceships come into the main universe but they're really nanotech of Mandrakk's iirc. They start wrecking up some shit. Then the infinite book happens and then Dr Manhattanmanofsteel grabs Superman and Ultraman and let's them attack each other so the matter and anti matter makes a big Superman ball of energy and shit, and then broadcasts that energy to a higher dimension.

That energy is the only thing capable of operating the Superman robot since it's the only story cool enough to do it. So it's basically Ultraman/Superman driving this thing around in a vastly higher dimensional plane where universes are palm sized.

Then they go and walk into a room where Rox Ogama (a disciple of Mandrakk) is having sex with the multiverse and absorbing the sex juices. He's basically a sex vampire here. And the reader is like **** this dude he's bad. And then Rox is like "Oh you thought I was the big evil, no friend, I'm merely a crazy ass hole, but the real evil is waking up from his nap"

Then some anorexic giant ass Monitor the size of Superman comes out and he's like "Dude, I got some fresh Bleed for you. But I really don't want to give it to you. Also only we Monitors can touch it because you're allergic and you'll get hives. Hacha!"

And the Superman half needed that Bleed for Lois because she was having dying disease time. So they fisticuff fighted.

Then they fighted some more and adapted to each other and then Superman kicked him down into the Unimind where the Eternals erased his existance. Mandrakk also one shot killed his bottom hoe Monitor Zillo in the fight.

Then the Thought Robot was damaged beyond all repair, and threw Superman back with the Bleed to Lois somehow. And it tossed Ultraman out like a sack of last weeks shit.

But Ikaris apparently left some trace of Mandrakk and Rox Cox ated him and turned into Mandrakk Jr and turned a scorned Ultraman into his evil slave. Then he ated Spectre and Radiant and got his ass hole turned inside out by the GL Corps and a bunch of Supermans.

Basically, Mandrakk was ultimo evil and CA was mega good. The goodest and the worstest.
And the feats are basically being able to eat all existance and being **** huge and the CA Armor sealing up the wounds left by Anti Monitor doing anti things to DC. Mandrakk 2 also beat Radiant and Spectre. He also one shotted a Monitor.

Though one could make the case that has to do with their dimensional plane but that was also their natural forms.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Mar 24th, 2015 at 10:21 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 10:19 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Hmm, interesting...who's Superman though?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 10:27 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Some queer who attracts a lot of queers to his queer cause.
Think Anita and "feminism".

He's basically the icon of a cult

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 10:36 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Some queer who attracts a lot of queers to his queer cause.
Think Anita and "feminism".

He's basically the icon of a cult

LHM Bran, and we are shooting buds cool

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 10:41 PM
Mindset

You are making too much sense right now, Bran.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 10:51 PM
DeusExMachina

Originally posted by CatL18
I can understand your claim.
But They are not featless. CAS is bigger than Multiverse itself. Even Mandrakk2 who will be far weaker than Dax Novu can overwhelm Spectr and Radiant.
Isn't it great feat?
Off course, in feat They are inferior to team1, I admit though.
I can understand both side logic. Team 1 has far better feat. Team 2 has meta conceptual superiority which is unsuitable for VS battle.

Its bigger than the multiverse?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads.../848279-tr6.jpg

It didnt look anywhere near the size of a universe, let alone a multiverse?

I dont know much on Radiant, and the spectres pretty much a cosmic boxing bag now.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 11:36 PM
DeusExMachina is currently offline Click here to Send DeusExMachina a Private Message Find more posts by DeusExMachina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeusExMachina

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Well...

I'll throw a shortened version out there of their history as I understand it.

Basically the original Monitor from COIE was all shitvistated and split himself in two after the Primal Monitor was bi curious about what was going on inside him and sent the original Monitor to investigate. One was the armor that was used as a scab to seal the damage and the other was himself corrupted and shit.

So the Monitors all worship the Superman armor and are like oh ****, it must be a weapon. Yes, it must be the Ultimate Weapon that Dax left for us. It was also really ****ing big.

So anyway while all this shit is going on, Dax now Mandrakk is all eating the bleed and shit, leaching the stories and thus the structure of the entire DCU. And all the other Monitors are essentially doing the same thing to a lesser degree. But Dax went too far and had some followers so they locked his ass away.

So some giant spaceships come into the main universe but they're really nanotech of Mandrakk's iirc. They start wrecking up some shit. Then the infinite book happens and then Dr Manhattanmanofsteel grabs Superman and Ultraman and let's them attack each other so the matter and anti matter makes a big Superman ball of energy and shit, and then broadcasts that energy to a higher dimension.

That energy is the only thing capable of operating the Superman robot since it's the only story cool enough to do it. So it's basically Ultraman/Superman driving this thing around in a vastly higher dimensional plane where universes are palm sized.

Then they go and walk into a room where Rox Ogama (a disciple of Mandrakk) is having sex with the multiverse and absorbing the sex juices. He's basically a sex vampire here. And the reader is like **** this dude he's bad. And then Rox is like "Oh you thought I was the big evil, no friend, I'm merely a crazy ass hole, but the real evil is waking up from his nap"

Then some anorexic giant ass Monitor the size of Superman comes out and he's like "Dude, I got some fresh Bleed for you. But I really don't want to give it to you. Also only we Monitors can touch it because you're allergic and you'll get hives. Hacha!"

And the Superman half needed that Bleed for Lois because she was having dying disease time. So they fisticuff fighted.

Then they fighted some more and adapted to each other and then Superman kicked him down into the Unimind where the Eternals erased his existance. Mandrakk also one shot killed his bottom hoe Monitor Zillo in the fight.

Then the Thought Robot was damaged beyond all repair, and threw Superman back with the Bleed to Lois somehow. And it tossed Ultraman out like a sack of last weeks shit.

But Ikaris apparently left some trace of Mandrakk and Rox Cox ated him and turned into Mandrakk Jr and turned a scorned Ultraman into his evil slave. Then he ated Spectre and Radiant and got his ass hole turned inside out by the GL Corps and a bunch of Supermans.

Basically, Mandrakk was ultimo evil and CA was mega good. The goodest and the worstest.
And the feats are basically being able to eat all existance and being **** huge and the CA Armor sealing up the wounds left by Anti Monitor doing anti things to DC. Mandrakk 2 also beat Radiant and Spectre. He also one shotted a Monitor.

Though one could make the case that has to do with their dimensional plane but that was also their natural forms.

Meh, doesnt sound all that impressive. Thanks for providing that summary though, you went your way for that, appreciate it.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 11:37 PM