KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » KMC Very Public War #1

KMC Very Public War #1
Started by: Werewolf582

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Werewolf582

Sorry I left without saying a word everybody. Got busy and ended up being in an area with absolute no data/WiFi for me to connect to <_<

But these comments though.........

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 09:30 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Agree with most of the summation comments on the last page. Was an interesting match. Initially I thought it was PGs to lose with drafts, but I'm also higher than many on Miss Martian. Match flow and debating proved otherwise, but no one was ever fully out of it.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 09:54 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

I haven't read it all the way though yet but it seems very good so far.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 10:10 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Warewolf this is entirely your fault

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 10:23 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

quote: (post)
Originally posted by "Id"
Warewolf this is entirely your fault
sad

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 10:33 PM
Supermutant

Originally posted by psycho gundam
and that all got mangled with the whole hurt pride thing.

Just stop, you are trying to hard. No one pride was hurt. I was very patient with you and MM, but when I wanted the same returned, it was not. Pretty simple, also while I was still participating I suggested to you two about each person choosing a judge. I never heard back from you guys.

So stop whining and complaining. You got everything you wanted plus your last two posts went unopposed and still whatever verdict happen. laughing out loud You only have yourself to blame.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 04:25 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Says the guy who asked for all his posts to be deleted.... Are you 12?
The only one salty is you, actually. You're really quite broken up about not being able to cheat smh

Old Post May 1st, 2015 05:10 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

The bottom line is you got the last two posts. Whatever you failed to do it was your fault and had nothing to do with my posts.

You say I'm salty, but I'm just laughing at you. You got exactly what you wanted and still lost. That's pretty funny big grin But keep blaming me that's lol too.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 06:00 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

What you fail to realize is that I'm not upset that I didn't win, this is because you are projecting your own feelings onto me as evident by the fact that you cannot even participate without things going your way to the point of getting all your stuff deleted before "storming out", calling the whole thing a farce before leaving all cause you couldn't get more posts than the rules allowed.

You also wrote that you were a fan of mine (though you had them deleted out of embarrassment) and that you
Originally posted by Supermutant
could care less that's why I left until pg tried to take a cheap shot
So you care when it comes to me. There seems to be a stricken chord in your heart of hearts when it comes to this guy.

Sorry for hurting you, my dearest fan. smile

Old Post May 1st, 2015 06:39 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Sauron was by far the weakest pick and didn't add much of anything to SM's amalgam that Graviton would need to be next to unbeatable.

so strong tp resistance, life force draining, energy draining, mutant power stealing, and hypnotism to you equals not much of anything once again laughing out loud

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 02:01 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Sauron sucks at this level of power, even the judges agree. If ID got to vote out of 5 judges it would have been 2-2 (according to known votes) so Sauron's vaunted abilities don't seem to give you anything that Graviton didn't already provide

You can get a runback if you want. Battlezone me

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 02:48 AM
Supermutant

Sauron sucks at this level of power, even the judges agree. If ID got to vote out of 5 judges it would have been 2-2 (according to known votes) so Sauron's vaunted abilities don't seem to give you anything that Graviton didn't already provide

You can get a runback if you want. Battlezone me

laughing out loud now you are claiming votes from non judges who agrees with you. Keep responding as this gets better and better.

Anyway in my previous post I listed 5 things that Sauron added plus breathing fire. In your opinion that added nothing. laughing

You were afraid of everyone having six posts, never responded to my proposal of judges, and was MIA for a while in the match. You don't deserve another bz live with your shame.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 03:12 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Using your ejector seat already? The other stuff you wrote is not important, but you not wanting to square up after such a childish display is pretty weaksauce. Your testicle was within your grasp but now the fishing line it's on got raised a bit higher

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 03:26 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Sauron may be a great pick, he may not be. The trouble with lesser known characters is that you have to do twice the work to convince everyone. Draft Deadpool and no one doubts when you say being shot through the heart doesn't end the fight, With Doomsday you don't even need to post scans of strength or resistance to injury.

Like Digi with Raven, she may have cool powers, but the slightest doubt over incarnations and dodgy looking scans cost him his match.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 4th, 2015 05:29 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Lesser known characters also give you room to maneuver though. If you present something as truth and no one can actually refute the claim (simply because they don't know or there's not enough evidence to be able to do) and the other debator doesn't do a good enough job asking the right questions, you can the win the match because of it. Double edged sword.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 4th, 2015 05:54 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

I don't disagree that Sauron was the lowest in overall power for the high meta tier in this battle. He's probably has more consistent showings for mid meta. I drafted him and Graviton b/c they both are under used and I thought it would be fun, plus I had/found the scans. lol I wasn't going for the most powerful amalgam I could make, just a fun one.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 07:15 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

In your mind, did he look like Sauron with Graviton's hair and goatee?

embarrasment

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 5th, 2015 10:09 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote