KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » KMC Very Public War #1

KMC Very Public War #1
Started by: Werewolf582

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by "Id"
Haha
Yes drafts, and combos are legal.
I also offer team evaluation.

Id your kmc battlezone legal advisor.

Smh

I'll offer consultation on Id's evaluation. I won't critique your team, I'll just critique his advice on your team.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 07:00 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

then i'll critique digi's critique. but i'll require a small fee to do so. my time ain't cheap like those other posers'.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 07:04 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

btw should i just arbitrarily nix a pick if it is outside the limits? i've only received a couple pairings so far....

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 07:05 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by "Id"
Haha
Yes drafts, and combos are legal.
I also offer team evaluation.

Id your kmc battlezone legal advisor.

One minor "victory" and his head barely fits through the door.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by Digi
Smh

I'll offer consultation on Id's evaluation. I won't critique your team, I'll just critique his advice on your team.

Originally posted by leonidas
then i'll critique digi's critique. but i'll require a small fee to do so. my time ain't cheap like those other posers'.

I critique circles around you f**kers... I'll lay down the mother-humping critique de sole

btw should i just arbitrarily nix a pick if it is outside the limits? i've only received a couple pairings so far....

I guess Leo could get additional advice from Digi and I if he's unsure of legalities.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 07:18 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Blind opening posts? For a Public War, sounds a lot more secretive than than Secret War.

Well, we can't copy everything from you guys. Well maybe we can. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 07:25 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Scoobless
One minor "victory" and his head barely fits through the door.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hush it old man.
Your out of your depth.
This isnt 2005. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 07:54 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Lol, but anyway, I'm happy to play spoil-sport with picks if needed. Leo's free to PM me, provided it's just the pick (not who picked him...better for objectivity).

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 11:00 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

My OP has been sent to keep the ball rolling.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 05:34 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

so, you want me to just post this stuff when i get all the OP's? are you going to reveal who has who first?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 06:38 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

still waiting on picks from martian and carv....have 1 OP in already...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 08:24 PM
Supermutant

so, you want me to just post this stuff when i get all the OP's? are you going to reveal who has who first?

I say post the OPs when you get them all, if no one objects.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 08:41 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Leo and I have been chatting about the picks so far. I have to say, I'm impressed. It's hard to make a 1-to-1 comparison to the "Secret Wars" tourney, because our speed cap is a lot higher. But most of the amalgamations I've seen so far could absolutely hang with anything we drafted in ours.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 02:25 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I expect good picks from Gundam and Martian. Don't know the others well enough to comment.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 02:58 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

This kicked off so ****ing quickly, caught me completely off-guard.

Anyway, I'll send in my picks to Leo tonight, and do my OP tomorrow.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 06:23 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Digi
Lol. I assume you've seen the rules on power amping and total power limit, yeah?
big grin big grin

Yeah, when they PM'd me the limit on amping, It ruled me out.

In Chris' tourney i was going to use Jarred Stephens body and Occult's power.

Body barely spidey level stats with above/= Logan healing and precog sight, and Occult moderate level TPer. Tker etc with dimensional travel and illusions.

But with Occult's Disk (and let's face it that is his power) that can absorb and control any supernatural energy around and Stephen's body bathed in the power of both Anubis and Nabu I was planning on having a skyfather level amalgam character (or at least pretty damn near).

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 07:03 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

oh if you still need judges I should be good for that. Or if leo and digi want an third vetting teams

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 07:08 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

KMC: Contest of Champions

The winner of our tourney vs the winner of the public wars tourney?

Whadaya think?

(Digi, you can go ahead and ignore this post, it doesn't concern you)

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 09:06 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

so before anyone else hands in an OP what do you all want me to do about duplicate picks? for our little shindig, we said it didn't matter if ONE pick was duped, so long as the other character was different. how you want me to handle that?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 11:10 AM
Supermutant

^ that sounds good to me
||

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 01:40 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

in that case would the match essentially be non-amalgam? Eliminate the identical parts as they cancel each other?

Wolverine + Batman Vs Spider-Man + Batman = Wolverine Vs Spider-Man

?????

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 01:54 PM