KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » KMC Very Public War #1

KMC Very Public War #1
Started by: Werewolf582

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Hopefully that got rid of the redundant pick but if my best guess is correct it didn't
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
Maybe you should finalise your standing on the dupe drafts before making a write up.

Otherwise it's simply dupes by default and no b1tching about it later.
I mean, if it would satisfy you I could punch Supermutant it the face *shrug*. I've already expressed that with this few people plus limited picks having to argue usage of the same character is something that can be avoided. My vote was already counted.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 02:46 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by psycho gundam
I mean, if it would satisfy you I could punch Supermutant it the face *shrug*. I've already expressed that with this few people plus limited picks having to argue usage of the same character is something that can be avoided. My vote was already counted.

I don't know why my name is mention. I've made it pretty clear that I'm good either way. Also, I don't think its that big of a deal for reasons already mention.
Hopefully Werewolf will respond to this since he is the only one competing who hasn't. Plus he can draft the matchups again since no one had a complaint with the matchups before.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 03:05 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Werewolf582
And after drawing the names, its.

Werewolf vs Supermutant vs Martian_Mind

Gundam vs Carver

Just make it Werewolf vs Supermutant and Martian Mind vs Gundam.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 03:08 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Supermutant
I don't know why my name is mention. I've made it pretty clear that I'm good either way. Also, I don't think its that big of a deal for reasons already mention.
Hopefully Werewolf will respond to this since he is the only one competing who hasn't. Plus he can draft the matchups again since no one had a complaint with the matchups before.
I meant werewolf lol.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 03:30 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by carver9
When is the deadline for our posts? I am free to give my reply this weekend.

Originally posted by carver9
It did kick off pretty fast. I'm currently business traveling and I am 'suppose ' to be back in town tomorrow but I don't think that will happen. I will probably have to be exempted from this since for the past 2 weeks, I've been debating Primarily from my phone.

These posts clearly contradict each other, as now it is the weekend and this tourney has yet to kick off. So if you don't want to participate that's cool, but don't try to use "it kick off pretty fast" as an excuse, when it didn't kick off before your own deadline and has yet to kickoff.

Also you could have a match with Werewolf whenever both of you get back, so there's no immediate rush. Right now it looks like you were planning to bail out from the get go.

Anyway back to this, if Werewolf doesn't respond in a reasonable amount of time PG, MM, and myself have agreed to a 3-way battlezone, same rules and all that.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 10:05 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Sent my OP to Leo late last night.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 04:20 PM
Supermutant

Martian Mind wants to give Werewolf two additional days, so unless something else comes up OPs are due to Leo by Monday.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 04:47 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Maybe Id wants to join if Wolf stays MIA?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 06:14 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Martian Mind wants to give Werewolf two additional days, so unless something else comes up OPs are due to Leo by Monday.
Anyway back to this, if Werewolf doesn't respond in a reasonable amount of time PG, MM, and myself have agreed to a 3-way battlezone, same rules and all that.
Let's go

Werewolf can get carver when he gets back from fixing the international space station

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 06:56 PM
Supermutant

Well I have already sent my OP so its up to MM.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 07:04 PM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I'll get it in tomorrow, if Werewolf still hasn't reared his head.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 02:25 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

so are we just making it the 3 of you? once i get martian's OP do you want me to open the thread?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 01:44 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

yes and yes

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 02:15 PM
carver9

These posts clearly contradict each other, as now it is the weekend and this tourney has yet to kick off. So if you don't want to participate that's cool, but don't try to use "it kick off pretty fast" as an excuse, when it didn't kick off before your own deadline and has yet to kickoff.

Also you could have a match with Werewolf whenever both of you get back, so there's no immediate rush. Right now it looks like you were planning to bail out from the get go.

Is that what you got from my post? I thought I would be home this weekend but I'm not due to business needs. I do have a life outside of KMC. If it wasn't so Irritating, I would debate via my phone but it isn't a simple process so I would prefer doing this at another convenient time for me.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 04:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Alright, I'm taking this to mean Werewolf is officially out. I'll get my OP to Leo in a few hours.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 10:10 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

OP sent. Let battle be joined.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 12:14 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

will open the thread when i get home. expect it around 4 est.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 06:05 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i'm ready to post 2/3 OPs but the other OP came in as a forwarded pm and i can't just copy/paste it without screwing up all his links so i need to wait until he resends it to me in a format i can post. once i get it, i'll open the thread.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 07:46 PM
Supermutant

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 08:41 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

looks like it could be pretty interesting. not sure who has the advantage out of the gate. some nice combos--very powerful. should make for an entertaining match. well done thus far to all 3. i look forward to following this. not many 3-way matches around here....

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 08:46 PM