KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Can anybody explain to me everything they know and understand about Smith?

Can anybody explain to me everything they know and understand about Smith?
Started by: AllMyLoveIsMine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tevesh

smith's become what he hates the most. a virus. he is a plague to the system. following along with what he himself said in the first movie, the machines are the cure. Now that makes you think. I believe that since neo and smith have in a way switched roles. Neo, more program like, and smith more human like. Neo is the cure.

Thus the signifigance of the final fight between the two.

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 12:43 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash
GOD

Sleep

as far as i can tell smith is another " anomoly" just like neo is.
Happy Dance although in revolutions trailer, it shows Neo and Smith fighting. so this is to prove that Neo has to beat smith in order to save zion. - hence the anomoly choice, if Smith is an anomoly too then that makes 2 anomoly's and Neo's going back to source isn't going to make a damn bit of difference. personally i hope that the twins come and and kill smith, cause i think that smith is a mindless **********.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 05:02 PM
ash is currently offline Click here to Send ash a Private Message Find more posts by ash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

no..i think he has his plan.
"- it's all happening as before
- well....not exactly" big grin...i love these lines

Old Post May 24th, 2003 03:34 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

yo ash, why do you have smith as an avatar then?

Old Post May 24th, 2003 03:49 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
morenoman9

overall, did u all like the movie?

Old Post May 24th, 2003 03:54 AM
morenoman9 is currently offline Click here to Send morenoman9 a Private Message Find more posts by morenoman9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

yea the movie rocked. and smith is cool.

Old Post May 24th, 2003 04:11 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

"You?!"
"Yes, me. Me...Me...Me.."
"and me too!" smile

Old Post May 24th, 2003 04:44 AM
Dexx
wingless

just " - me too", no "and"

Old Post May 25th, 2003 12:08 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

haha...my bad Dexx

Old Post May 27th, 2003 07:26 AM
squarn

neo's the one and smith is the zero its binary code neo needs to reunite with the source to continue the matrix but if smith reunites with the source it will shut it down
binary code 1 is on 0 is off

FNORD

Old Post May 29th, 2003 10:05 AM
squarn is currently offline Click here to Send squarn a Private Message Find more posts by squarn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

whoa squarn. thats a really good analogy. it actually makes sense, even if the Wach. Bros dont put that in, they should. thumb up koodos

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 05:34 AM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

There is only one anomaly, Neo. in every other anomaly, we have to assume that the same thing happened, with the anomaly and the agent. Therefore, i beleive Smith to be a virus, and i think he will, or will try to, take over everyone in the matrix, making him the "cataclysmic system crash". Also, we see that Bane and Neo are fighting in the LOGOS, making me think Neo figures out Smiths secret. Smith has become an Agent unplugged, no longer bound to the rules, but still deadly, even more so no that he takes over the other agents

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 05:54 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

In M1 Agent Smith was the only system AI that displayed human emotions. When he interrogated Morpheus and took out his ear-piece, it was obvious this particular AI wasn’t feeling… too well.
Smith is not an anomaly the way Neo is. Neo carries a specific code, the result of all the humans who’ve rejected the virtual world.
But Neo created Smith. Actually, it was Neos first action as “The One.” It is therefore not unreasonable to assume, that the Smith virus IS the cataclysmic system crash, that the Architect has predicted. So in THAT sense Neo’s “1” created Smiths “0”, to use squarns analogy.
If Neo had destroyed another agent, that agent would’ve become the virus. It’s the assimilation of the anomaly that, so to speak, sets the cataclysmic system crash in motion.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 12:07 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickysan

"I dont know how it happened, maby some part of you copied on to me"
neo was maby a complete code and gave his zeros if you will to smith as you where saying Omega, and now they are a single being. thats why he was always asking neo if he was suprised when he sees him and neo says no. also I think smith can copy him self because of the way the agents are able jump in and out of any thing still wired to the system but since hes "unplugged" he cant jump back out of the person hes in so he stays copied in them. this may also be why smith can "fly?"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 08:11 AM
nickysan is currently offline Click here to Send nickysan a Private Message Find more posts by nickysan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

wow, that would be cool indeed.

like the anomaly has some sort of code that contains The One and 'The Virus', which is inserted into some entity in the Matrix. it's a good way to force The One to choose the right door.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 09:27 AM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Tevesh
a homosexual orgy? yeah i wouldn't want to see that either

ewwwww!!!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 02:48 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Programs hacking programs. Why?

They have there reasons....

Wonder what this makes Neo - if you think about it smile

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 03:24 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

hmmmm

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 03:24 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote