KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultra Comics Vs Cosmic Armor Superman

Ultra Comics Vs Cosmic Armor Superman
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Actually Ultra stomps. Final Crisis hate too strong.

So without the hate, CATR wins smile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 01:41 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

The real question is:
Is Ultra Comics powerful enough to erase the greatest story in comic history?
I don't think so. The Thought-Robot powered by Superman will overpower Ultra Comic's story eventually, since nothing is greater than his story.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 02:44 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I gotta say, it's a delight that - of all characters - She-Hulk is the one with 4th wall ultra-haxx powers. She's just a random brick jobber otherwise, but she's got that, her reputation as a ****, and she's a damn lawyer. She's at once super interesting and completely worthless. Just a fascinating character, and one of my underrated favorites because of that dichotomy.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 03:12 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Digi
I gotta say, it's a delight that - of all characters - She-Hulk is the one with 4th wall ultra-haxx powers. She's just a random brick jobber otherwise, but she's got that, her reputation as a ****, and she's a damn lawyer. She's at once super interesting and completely worthless. Just a fascinating character, and one of my underrated favorites because of that dichotomy.

Damn subject changer. We know you have a hard on for green but try and stay on topic rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 03:57 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Don't forget Deadpool.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 04:11 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The real question is:
Is Ultra Comics powerful enough to erase the greatest story in comic history?
I don't think so. The Thought-Robot powered by Superman will overpower Ultra Comic's story eventually, since nothing is greater than his story.

This.
Just This.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 11:14 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by ares834
Via power of criticism.

I feel bad for the people who bought final crisis and no idea what they were getting.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 11:33 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Mindset
Don't forget Deadpool.

Even Deadpool's 4th wall feats pale next to Jen's, to be honest.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 11:47 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

thumb up
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

I agree.

She-Hulk is without debate Marvel's 4th wall breaking god. Perhaps the comic book world entire.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 02:30 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

There isn't much Jen can do to Ultra except sleep with him. shifty

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 06:11 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

^^ ... and vice-versa. smile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 07:21 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, yea, he knows he's a comic character and accepts it as it is.

Jen is a woman, so she's never satisfied.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 07:29 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by krisblaze
I feel bad for the people who bought final crisis and no idea what they were getting.
It kind of sucked.

Superman Beyond however was a lot better.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 07:58 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
It kind of sucked.

I bought the hardback he linked to actually.

Wouldn't have read it without beyond.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 08:19 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
It kind of sucked.

Revelations was great as well.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 08:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Actually most of the tie ins were really good. I prefered those over the original series. Beyond was great, too,.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 08:31 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Final Crisis was a huge letdown.

From the moment I read it I've hated DC and anyone that likes it.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 10:48 PM
DeusExMachina

Ultra Comics isnt that powerful, heck i doubt its even universal let alone CA level.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 12:07 AM
DeusExMachina is currently offline Click here to Send DeusExMachina a Private Message Find more posts by DeusExMachina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Galan007
Revelations was great as well.
Yeah. I was going to say that anything that directly connected or was bred from Beyond was good. Which although Spectre and Radiant got treated like kids... the end of FC counts.

But yeah, the main event was junk. The tie ins were good or a lot of them and Beyond was top notch. Which is funny because it was like its own little event. They should have just scrapped FC and stretched out SB. It's not like much would have changed.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 12:52 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Final Crisis: Rogues Revenge was the best.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 12:53 AM