KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Fear the Walking Dead

Fear the Walking Dead
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

So this thing is coming back in less than two weeks. Yay?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 07:14 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Meeeeeh is more like it.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 09:53 PM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Wonder how long they will last on that boat

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 09:57 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Assuming anyone still watches this, am I the only one who thinks Strand is like the only real sensible character on the show right now?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 12:50 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Assuming anyone still watches this, am I the only one who thinks Strand is like the only real sensible character on the show right now?
He's the only interesting character on the show.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 02:05 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Inhuman
Wonder how long they will last on that boat

I haven't seen the episode yet but a clip shown them on dry land. I'm assuming that the people that dumb **** called on the radio hijacked it

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 02:28 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I've actually been pretty impressed with the first few episodes of the season. They're decent.

I can't stand Travis' kid, though. Such a f*cking emo b*tch... I want to stomp his twinky little face in every time he's on screen.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 06:15 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

After how his mother had to die, I can kinda get him, but yeah. I feel ya there. lol

What was up with that guy giving his family poison pills?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 11:10 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I *think* it was intended to be more of a last ditch thing. ie. if the Walker horde on the island found their way to the family's home, he'd give them each a suicide pill to spare them the death of getting eaten alive or somesuch. Still cold as f*ck, though, given that they'd all still turn.

Wasn't expecting [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the little girl to get her hands on a pill and die, though. That was kind of sad and took me by surprise.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 12:33 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Funny thing is that the Suicide Pill wouldn't stop them from going Zombie thou.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 05:23 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Doubt he cared too much about that, since he seemingly allowed his wife to turn and himself since he appeared to be waiting to be killed in his last scene.

Galan likely has it correct, pills were there as an easy death once the inevitable happened and the zombies ran over the compound.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 07:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Galan007
I've actually been pretty impressed with the first few episodes of the season. They're decent.

I'm surprised to hear that.

Maybe I'll give this show a chance.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 11:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Yeah, last episode was quite enjoyable, I wonder what that Strand dude is up to.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 11:22 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'm surprised to hear that.

Maybe I'll give this show a chance.
Just so you know: I didn't think the first season was that great, but I hear it's more enjoyable if you marathon it.

The second season is currently just 2 episodes deep, but I've enjoyed them for the most part. The first episode started out with a hell of a bang...
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: We see LA getting napalmed. We then learned in the second episode that pretty much every major city in the western US has been napalmed as well. Seems like that is the military's proverbial 'final solution' to try and get a handle on the outbreak. Interestingly enough, this plot point overlaps with the opening scene of TWD S02E05, which depicts Shane/Lori watching-on as Atlanta is napalmed shortly after shit hit the fan. That said, it seems like the military tried to wipe out most of the major cities in the US.

So yeah, that helps connect the dots a bit. thumb up

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 19th, 2016 at 11:44 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 11:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

If Rick hadn't been resting in a coma, the world as we know it wouldn't have ended.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 11:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 11:51 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

^^^

HA

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 03:52 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Yes. Pretty much everybody else took a class in Friday the 13th\slasher 101.

We've seen how people turn on each other during normal disasters. And they wanna trust total strangers during the apocalypse..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 04:11 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Pretty good so far

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 05:05 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I liked last episode, Chris boy is weird though.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 03:10 PM