KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Fear the Walking Dead

Fear the Walking Dead
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

The second season, so far at least, has kept my interest a lot better than the first season did.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 03:51 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It does have the fun factor of seeing how STUPID the characters can be.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 06:22 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

...and tonights episode had it in SPADES!!!

Ohhh its so funny seeing Druggy Boy walk around acting like a Bad Ass Zombie Killer. I so hope he gets his ass kicked and soon.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 02:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

That explains why Strand was so 'interesting' to Galan... thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Last edited by Adam Grimes on May 3rd, 2016 at 05:27 AM

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 05:23 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

This season is killing it so far.

Old Post May 12th, 2016 08:05 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Got pretty meh again by the last couple episodes or so (the finale especially assuming that's what today was), but good start, the 2nd season had for awhile.

They should just have Travis kill Chris already or something. The little edgy emo dummy is just a detriment to the world by this point, and ending it without knowing what became of Daniel, Nick, and such was kinda weak.

There was still a decent amount more to salvage from this than the first season though, so I don't regret watching again.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 03:06 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So Bad Ass Latino Granpa killed himself because of "guilt issues"?

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 05:48 PM
Mindset

Pretty sure it's because he had a psychotic break.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 08:59 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

yeah, dude straight up lost his mind. he went full Rick Grimes telephone mode.

You never go full-Crazy Rick.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 09:04 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I hate mid-season breaks.

Old Post May 31st, 2016 10:34 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I'm surprised nobody is talking about the Mexican Pharmacist who is apparently immune to zombie bites.

Is this fool for real or full of shit?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Last edited by juggernaut74 on Sep 8th, 2016 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2016 12:29 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I don't really get the kind of direction this show's going for anymore, like with that, but has started getting more interesting since the group got split up.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2016 12:40 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I think they're trying to establish that Nick and the group he's with become The Whisperers.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Sep 8th, 2016 01:06 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I like the idea of that Vet who runs the Death cult possibly surviving a Walker bite. It reminds me of the episode in the 1st season where they go to that CDC lab, and it ties into the mythos of how the Zombies work. Even if it turns out to not be a walker bite, it at least is a bit more interesting than whatever they were doing at that hotel. I thought it would've been interesting to see them explore it more, but nope Strand and that lady like retards got drunk and screwed that up. At this point I like the Death cult subplot, and will probably watch the show to see where that ends up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 8th, 2016 01:07 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 04:47 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Nice.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 05:32 AM
Flyattractor

How the hell did this show get a 3rd season?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 07:43 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Not many people share your shitty taste. thumb up

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 08:23 AM
Flyattractor

More like Way to many people have SHITTY tastes thus they keep watching SHIT like this.

Aint that right GRIMEY!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 08:29 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Maybe, but they still win. #facts

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 02:38 PM