KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DCNU Darkseid vs Odin

DCNU Darkseid vs Odin
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I understand that, but I am talking about the Parademons specifically. They seem to be able to function independent from Darkseid's power -- even though the Omega Power does allow for complete control over them, it doesn't seem like they require it in order to survive.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 12th, 2017 at 04:13 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2017 04:09 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Eh, it's not specifically spelled out but they ARE a part of Apokolips and thus an extension of his power.

At least from what I have read.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2017 04:41 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Hm, I'm not so sure. When Darkseid was killed, it had no effect on the Parademons. Granted they didn't have a master, but they were unaffected nonetheless. In fact, that's why they swarmed/overtook Oa(and the CPB) -- they were searching for a new 'God' to rule over them... And remember, this was before Luthor had usurped the Omega Power and became their new master.

So while they yearn to be ruled over, it would seem that the Parademons can act independent from Darkseid and the Omega Power as well. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2017 05:22 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

darkseid easily

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:38 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Bump

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 04:07 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Odin rapes.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 04:09 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Odin gets raped.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:08 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
Odin gets raped.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 03:47 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Odin gets raped.
Based on what ?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 03:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

The current Odin is a big joke
Couldn’t even soundly defeat Thor-Jane

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 04:01 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...not beating Jane isn't a bad thing for Odin, it's a good thing for Jane.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 04:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...not beating Jane isn't a bad thing for Odin, it's a good thing for Jane.
it doesn’t work that like

You can’t in the same sentence say that it’s okay to use that showing for Jane and dismiss it for Odin.

It’s either dismissed on both ends or you’re just playing favorites. In this case, I think it was more pis than anything else. It’s a low showing for Odin and nice one for Jane who has already surpassed Thor (recently)

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:04 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by KidStranglehold
The debating on this forum is beyond horrid. Odin wins easily. Darkseid has done nothing that puts him on Odin's level. What feats does Zeus even has that puts him near Odin? The people that Odin have fought would crush both DS and Zeus based on feats. bringing up that silly Jane PIS is moot and if the OP was serious he wouldn't use that version of Odin. And has Odin been weakened??

Darkseid is honestly above Odin at this point. What feats put Odin above Darksied?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:23 PM
carver9

I'm not dismissing the showing for Jane, I'm telling you that per her books, Jane has shown she is capable of giving Odin or whomever fits. It's not a knock against Odin, it just shows us what we already knew, Jane is power as F.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...she stalemated the destroyer armor.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:27 PM
Dareangel

The debating on this forum is beyond horrid. Odin wins easily. Darkseid has done nothing that puts him on Odin's level. What feats does Zeus even has that puts him near Odin? The people that Odin have fought would crush both DS and Zeus based on feats. bringing up that silly Jane PIS is moot and if the OP was serious he wouldn't use that version of Odin. And has Odin been weakened??

people asked you, but you are not responding. so i will ask it again on behalf of everybody. who are those people that odin defeated that would crush both darkeid and zeus?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:30 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Who has Odin defeated recently in the Skyfather power level range, let alone Darkseid level?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:39 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol feeding trolls.... it would seem the ds that the league fought would be above odin for certain. i wonder if he would simply drain odin as easily as he drained zeus? i also wonder if he can drain ANYONE, or is it just god-like characters? in the past (specifically the gds) he was shown capable of absorbing/regenerating with different sources of power, but why not just drain the league members if he can so something like that to someone like zeus? i mean the mb effortlessly drained hercules when he fought grail. the zeus absorption feat opens up a bunch of questions in my mind.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 06:06 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I love this recently talk as if the rest of contuinity doesn't apply. Facts matter. All of them. Odin wins.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 08:12 PM
Diesldude

If you replaced Zeus with Odin against teenager DS, would the battle have gone differently?

Zeus was even using his lightening bolts to no affect. DS is now on a whole new level. Abstract.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 09:33 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote