KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Days since last pizza/Pizza log

Days since last pizza/Pizza log
Started by: walshy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I made pizza muffins for a goof, turned out so good I ate them all. Got some ice from the gf for that stunt. Oh well.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 01:50 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

haha she gave you the fish eye! laughing

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 09:31 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I had no idea that food was such a big deal to a plus size supermodel.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 02:36 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Women get weird about the, well, weirdest things.

Example.
If i wake my spouse up by shaking the shit out of her, she's fine.
If i forget myself and take her hand and give it a squeeze, she jerks back and acts all bitchy.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 11:02 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I made a chalupa pizza... it was not exactly what I was hoping for.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 12:54 AM
riv6672

Sounds like it would be good though...
Too greasy?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 10:00 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

The crust was the wrong consistency, and the sauce was close but missed the mark. Used crisp lettuce, the freshest tomatoes, the meat mixture was really savory and tasty but together it... wasn't right.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 12:12 AM
TheOneFirestorm

Early today or during the night I ate A small digiorno pepperoni pizza.
A undeniable terrific thick pizza.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Last edited by TheOneFirestorm on Sep 2nd, 2017 at 02:17 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 02:13 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

DiGiorno is OK for crap frozen pizza but do your taste buds a favor and stick to Papa Murphy's take n bake.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 09:24 PM
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
The crust was the wrong consistency, and the sauce was close but missed the mark. Used crisp lettuce, the freshest tomatoes, the meat mixture was really savory and tasty but together it... wasn't right.

That sucks.
Seems like all the components were there.
You had that Dr. Frankenstein thing where the monster just wouldnt come to life!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 09:29 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

You never know until you try.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 02:45 PM
riv6672

Exactly.
My motto, for most things, is i'll try it once, twice if i like it!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 11:58 AM
TheOneFirestorm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
DiGiorno is OK for crap frozen pizza but do your taste buds a favor and stick to Papa Murphy's take n bake.

It's not a crap frozen pizza. If it was so crap it wouldn't continue to have great commercials with it's trademark it's not delivery it's Digiorno.

I don't need to do my taste buds a favor because digiorno is a great thick pizza.
I'm sticking to digiorno pizza and papa Murphy's pizza boxes I'll use as something to kick and throw knives at.

Last night I had a small Digiorno pizza and watched the rest of the Yogi Bear movie.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 03:07 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Everyone everywhere KNOWS it's not delivery, it's a dumb commercial that considers it's customers dumb as bags of rocks.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:08 PM
riv6672

Know what i'm doing for lunch today.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 09:27 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I was just looking at those for the holiday thread, now I'm hungry for some.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 12:49 PM
riv6672

Me too, and its not even breakfast time for me yet!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 01:15 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I had a banana and french toast for breakfast but that won't stop my pizza lust.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 01:18 PM
riv6672

^^^Nor SHOULD it!!!thumb up

Had myself about half a pie of straight up cheese!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 09:56 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Felt like a deep dish sausage & pepperoni last night.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 10:01 AM