KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Legends of Tomorrow

Legends of Tomorrow
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

There was an instance where it was referenced. The episode where the one crazy female scientist, who captured Stein, decided to turn herself into the new Firestorm. He had to make like a 100-yard full speed dash and it caused him pain in the process. Seems it only affects him when he has to do a flat-out sprint over a notable distance.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 03:54 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

It's different, but he spoke as if he's never led a team before. True the stakes are much higher, but coming up with a plan of action(which he did very well against Rip) isn't that much different than having a game plan for your next opponent. Just give everybody a position/purpose, and tell them what to do. Just like extreme football. And I'd say being scouted by every top school in the nation is pretty Elite. He ran a top notch team and took them to the championships, probably would have gone all the way if not for the explosion.

And like Vault said, it was brought up once. But aside from that he's fine, even when sprinting around.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 05:20 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with King.

And chalk it up to a scriptwriter that probably doesn't know jack about football (A lot of scriptwriters are stereotypical big city liberal anti-sports pro-arts and sciences types..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 01:31 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean, look at the dialogue between Steel and Vixen on relationships. Has "leftist" written all over it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 01:50 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Nate was kind of an a$$hat in the last episode. All his friends are in trouble but he just wants to get laid. I get that they had some time to kill the 1st time, but he wanted to go for round 2 after they woke up.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 03:03 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Am I wrong in remembering that Ray and Vixen hooked up at one point? Like he was really nervous about someone finding out they slept together, so he kept pointing out that they didn't? I wanna say last episode or the one before.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 04:30 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Personally I figured Vixen was going to start banging Mick, but I guess she chose Nate instead. It did seem like they were trying to establish some sort of chemistry between her and Mick.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2017 02:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Yeah. Mick was a definite contender.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 06:51 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait was this just meant to create future drama with Mick and Nate?

I bet all the men are slapping themselves saying "Wish I was the one who told her about boning in the modern age".

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 02:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

And ironically, Nate telling her to keep it "chill" means he might've shot himself in the foot since she doesn't seem ready to be tied down so soon after Rex's death.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2017 05:17 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liked the episode well enough, forced Gwynevere lesbian angle notwithstanding. No reason at all to do that, except to get a girl on girl kiss at the end.

Guess after Riverdale did it, it's become the go-to cheap rating bump ploy.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2017 03:04 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

It's been like that with CW for awhile, if the current season of Supergirl's anything to go by.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2017 03:16 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're right, I forgot Supergirl was doing the Maggie and Alex angle well before Riverdale.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2017 03:22 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Great episode.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2017 05:18 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Liked the episode well enough, forced Gwynevere lesbian angle notwithstanding. No reason at all to do that, except to get a girl on girl kiss at the end.

Guess after Riverdale did it, it's become the go-to cheap rating bump ploy.

Honestly I though that was just another one of Sara's (not)Captain Kirk moments. Its actually been a while since she's tried to get some.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2017 08:21 PM
wakkawakkawakka is online now! Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

If you were writing the show it'd be hard to resist the Lance-a-lot pun though.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 12:58 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

That pun got me, I'll admit.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
You're right, I forgot Supergirl was doing the Maggie and Alex angle well before Riverdale.

I really liked Alex in the first season... At least she got to do some things then, but now she's just there for said pandering.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 04:40 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Stein is an idiot for thinking Mick would be the best mind-control target. He is the one person on the team who actually has shown strong resistance to mental manipulation, considering how the attempts of the Time Masters to screw with his head have failed before.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 09:11 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have to admit when Merlin was mentioned I figured it would be Malcolm Merlyn pretending to be an ally to King Arthur.

Also:

Vixen: Do you really want to chance Damien Darkh getting the power to rewrite reality?
Sarah: I guess not

So..you "guess" not?

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 23rd, 2017 at 08:05 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 07:53 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

He's baaack!... Now the show can be back on track.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 03:33 AM