KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Legends of Tomorrow

Legends of Tomorrow
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I wanna see the conversation between Vixen and Commander Steel where it's found out she's f*cking his grandson.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 04:58 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
He's baaack!... Now the show can be back on track.

Have to say, I've been enjoying the show without him this season. It might be that the writers have stepped it up this season though and his return to the crew won't make it go as dull as the first season was in parts.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 03:02 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I like it fine without Rip, too. He's more interesting as a villain anyways.

Now he'll kind of mess up the "motley crew makes it up as they go" thing they had going on.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 05:43 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

"I mean one egg made me like seventy omelettes. I regret nothing." laughing

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 08:12 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Disagree on Rip being better as a villain, but agree otherwise.

That T-Rex communicating scene was pretty cool.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 10:49 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, I like it fine without Rip, too. He's more interesting as a villain anyways.

Now he'll kind of mess up the "motley crew makes it up as they go" thing they had going on.

That's been their M.O. the entire show.

"Come up with a plan."
"Something goes wrong."
"Improvise."
"???"
"Profit."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 02:30 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

To be fair, that's pretty much true, with or without Rip.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 03:19 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this show needs to get cancelled but i know it won't

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 04:22 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Daylight come but me wanna go home!!!

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 12:49 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's truly starting to get frustrating the way some characters continue to be willing to mess up the timeline for personal reasons. I feel like by now they should know better. Their actions in the past have already caused stuff like: the world gets taken over by a bunch of Firestorms, among other ways they screwed up the future and then were forced to go back and fix the damage.

Also did nobody learn a lesson from "Flashpoint" ?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 03:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

So uh, today's episode was surprisingly good.

Though kinda bummed that Tolkien got most of his ideas for LotR from the Legends and the Spear.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 02:49 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2017 02:40 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Dammit Mick.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2017 12:59 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Dammit Mick.

Honestly, I don't even blame him that much. Fact is the other Legends consistently treated him like crap, questioning his character and insulting his intelligence on numerous occasions, despite the fact that he has helped a lot of them out of tight jams, and repeatedly shown that he is far from being some dumb brute. They even admitted it themselves at the end of the episode.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2017 07:16 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Not completely convinced that he's turned heel yet though.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2017 03:13 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The obvious answer to this problem: Get Legends Snart to fight Flash Snart. wink

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2017 03:31 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I loved the obvious LOTR influences in the episode, and watching Rory jump ship was an interesting plot development.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2017 06:05 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Honestly, I don't even blame him that much. Fact is the other Legends consistently treated him like crap, questioning his character and insulting his intelligence on numerous occasions, despite the fact that he has helped a lot of them out of tight jams, and repeatedly shown that he is far from being some dumb brute. They even admitted it themselves at the end of the episode.

I know. Just felt like posting that knee jerk reaction anyway since I was kinda conflicted on it. That was still a decent ep tho, yeah.

Now today's episode on the other hand, I would actually have to say is one of the best this universe has produced out of any of the shows. The chaos between pretty much everyone over the spear was just great, and plenty characters that had some of their better moments together on screen. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Kinda sucks about who Snart killed though but eh. :/ Look forward to next week's finale.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 04:47 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Guess that was a good enough sendoff for Thawne... The way he ripped the heart out of future aberration Ray was something he ought to have done to the Legends or at least one of them since the beginning. Firestorm getting stopped by an arrow though. lol What? Decent finale otherwise.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 01:09 AM
KingD19

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Guess that was a good enough sendoff for Thawne... The way he ripped the heart out of future aberration Ray was something he ought to have done to the Legends or at least one of them since the beginning. Firestorm getting stopped by an arrow though. lol What? Decent finale otherwise.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It's not that shocking that an arrow took him out. Firestorm's strength lies in transmuting stuff or just burning it. So since he didn't do either one to the arrow, getting shot hurt enough and was shocking enough to knock him down. It was hitting the ground that turned him back to Jax and Stein though.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 08:23 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

The Firestorm thing was dumb as hell. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: He's incinerated bullets, dodged lazers from future robots based on Ray's suit, absorbed nuclear explosions, along with a host of other feats, and he gets put down by a f****** arrow. He should have been able to avoid it. He's dodged fire from multiple opponents at once before.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 08:24 PM